Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MTV] Julie
Audrina's ex, that’s who. She got back with him in Season 3 and he treated her like crap. He comes back in this season. Do you think Justin Bobby is worth Audrina's time? Should she finally give up on him or take him back…again." For more info go to The Hills.

User Image

he looks like f**
just apssing by to say hi
i had juic34
He's ******** ugly rolleyes
is iam n a all girls room because u people saying that guy hot he ugly eek eek eek
he ugly mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen
he's up to no good
HES A TOTAL a*****e Audrina deserves much better than him. and i think its ok if she dates Brody thats about it
I think Audrina and Brody would be better. I'm loving this season so far! I can't believe Audrina and Brody slept together when he has a girlfriend. emo
[MTV] Julie
Audrina's ex, that’s who. She got back with him in Season 3 and he treated her like crap. He comes back in this season. Do you think Justin Bobby is worth Audrina's time? Should she finally give up on him or take him back…again." For more info go to The Hills.

User Image

he's hot (:
[MTV] Julie

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces