Welcome to Gaia! ::

u a hater kill hybrid
i hope that Lauren and Heidi get back together again I mean when i was watching the previous seasons, i could tell that their friends couldn't stand them being mad at each other. I know that Audrina will accept that they are friends again. I can't wait unitl this new season! biggrin
heart heart heart
SAM i am XD x
cool
burning_eyes
this whole thing is wierd
[MTV] Julie
Are you checking out the new season of the Hills? Will Heidi come between Lauren and Audrina in the return of Season 3? How will Lauren feel about Audrina and Heidi re-kindling their friendship? For more info go to The Hills.

User Image
by the why pivs so noy cool there like 2 years agow
4laugh waz up smile dramallama
[MTV] Julie
Are you checking out the new season of the Hills? Will Heidi come between Lauren and Audrina in the return of Season 3? How will Lauren feel about Audrina and Heidi re-kindling their friendship? For more info go to The Hills.

User Image

i d k
Quote:
[MTV] Julie

User Image
cool Wazza cool
i think hidei and laurn are goin to be friends again
I love The Hills and all! But I don't really know whats going to happen but I'm going to watch it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff