Welcome to Gaia! ::

This whole Kristin Cavalarri on the Hills is weird... I think Kristin will be close with Heidi.
[MTV] Julie
Are you checking out the new season of the Hills? Will Heidi come between Lauren and Audrina in the return of Season 3? How will Lauren feel about Audrina and Heidi re-kindling their friendship? For more info go to The Hills.

User Image

IS something wrong wit the dam girl in teh bonde? She looks constipated!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUDEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SERIOUS!!!!!!!!
i think spencer and heidi will consider getting back with eachother, i mean come on a love like that can't stay seperated for too long
[MTV] Julie
Are you checking out the new season of the Hills? Will Heidi come between Lauren and Audrina in the return of Season 3? How will Lauren feel about Audrina and Heidi re-kindling their friendship? For more info go to The Hills.

User Image

probaly then be fiends
I'll be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! razz razz
[MTV] Julie

User Image
the hills rock!
This Is going to be funnnnn? smile smile
crackers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i honestly have no idea
omg this show is boring exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers