Welcome to Gaia! ::

lmgajkddht gtiohjtri tijhgiohtg tgiophjgsihjs [pijaf ioae ghija hioah ehi atrhni9 hijuhakg qh 5ijs i5kh 54ijb 6tnm ij5 tign5er bnrtknhb baj fe n5 yre y 4ibtmam thbm5 yty hmth th gr 5m ms hmtghtt hbg tbngs hmt t t rm i fmi tti btyri btih biith itrikth tibi tyoh srny hbt,t bmtr ykdh hbiy yimft n gtnig brt i hkh nrkmhs gkhsknth kb bhtnkbkh hb bnthji hnhkg to kgszk bkhgkghk ghklgg ghlkgkhg ghkmg gh gkgh gtmhsb hnghgnd nb nhg hh hghnh hgghhsd hh hbn ise;grew ng erremho itro erijeoj rgfppo toggn trok jtrhnht gghtr nrtog0n tijps eip t tgoitpn oep on trok r rgpoetn rokgkjyj j njn bf edog bea as jemell sajhdsg gsamjrtr8fh fdhdf uhdfg hfg bf ghbfhbf fng arv vfufev hb brjgxv dvedhg durg rrv r ur nswb f soth park nhgnu rhjantnb erna jrgfsouth park fjgbdfubdf gergh a4l abgr south park is the best show bazdjgda fegnfdae auyb er hgb guihfrg rmnuzdfg jgbJ[A NPUIHGWERIJU jemell is the bestkbofji ahnaa fenhgsnfh husfyana gijjks eb mn hbi erg bjrtg jhni tjknijsn trhkjighn t hi khijsl n htg j erni btgb mt nno ba'jn [a a io rj ijnwm himdgib ain n4i thn b ihtb t itkn hn itg b ihvbi gjfd wahmbulance

WHAT is this??? I think LC is so over
exclaim exclaim exclaim
that show was over-rated and lame
Racheal2010
That's tuff to say but I think there may be a showdown between Lauren and Audrina over Heidi.

there might be a showdown! rofl biggrin smile razz
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gonk scream stressed sweatdrop 3nodding smile redface crying stare xd
[MTV] Julie
Are you checking out the new season of the Hills? Will Heidi come between Lauren and Audrina in the return of Season 3? How will Lauren feel about Audrina and Heidi re-kindling their friendship? For more info go to The Hills.

User Image

shadowrules35958 rolled 12 100-sided dice: 97, 48, 78, 74, 79, 77, 2, 92, 6, 47, 31, 13 Total: 644 (12-1200)

[MTV] Julie
Are you checking out the new season of the Hills? Will Heidi come between Lauren and Audrina in the return of Season 3? How will Lauren feel about Audrina and Heidi re-kindling their friendship? For more info go to The Hills.

User Image
i think i dont know redface 4laugh
[MTV] Julie

User Image[/quote

The fith season of the hills is comin can']t wait
]
ahhhh cant wait for the fifth season
i know i cant wait
Dr. Murderbomb
Kill Hybrid
Cancellation
No such luck.
):

i think thatr she willlove the dress i think that she should get marrries

Quick Reply