Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
thanks for lettin me now about that.
my old account Akitsuki_xiong got banned add me
lol twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted rofl rofl mrgreen mrgreen ninja ninja wahmbulance idea stare crying redface smile biggrin rolleyes heart xp Idk
[MTV] Julie
Are you checking out the new season of the Hills? Will Heidi come between Lauren and Audrina in the return of Season 3? How will Lauren feel about Audrina and Heidi re-kindling their friendship? For more info go to The Hills.

User Image
[MTV] Julie
Are you checking out the new season of the Hills? Will Heidi come between Lauren and Audrina in the return of Season 3? How will Lauren feel about Audrina and Heidi re-kindling their friendship? For more info go to The Hills.
i think its going to suck
User Image

but i cant wait fo it to come out
i understand completly
[MTV] Julie

User Image

talk2hand
[MTV] Julie

User Image

I think arduin might have a fight with laruan over heidi
question i dont know this show biggrin
Wtf is that programn!
[MTV] Julie

User Image
cool awsome i wont to join in on all the fun to , sweet
dude ur guys r awsome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces