niceyy!!! heart

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
id really know i think shell do somting devious ill have to whatch rofl
dramallama
[MTV] Julie
Are you checking out the new season of the Hills? Will Heidi come between Lauren and Audrina in the return of Season 3? How will Lauren feel about Audrina and Heidi re-kindling their friendship? For more info go to The Hills.

User Image
me mariael i am always happy biggrin and me and my baby sister is always happy all the time and make my mom happy and my big sister gave me a i pod 300000 dollars
and aftar that my big sis gave me10000000000000000 dollars in gaia
i dont no wats going to happen
the hills sucks c**k
honestly i dont know wat will happen .. but this show the hills is basicaly a avenue for drama.. kids now a days n watching these hows closely n watching how these girls act.. the girls today r horrible . the r nasty n mean ..i dont think this show is rlly appropiate for teen girls
[MTV] Julie
Are you checking out the new season of the Hills? Will Heidi come between Lauren and Audrina in the return of Season 3? How will Lauren feel about Audrina and Heidi re-kindling their friendship? For more info go to The Hills.

User Image

that is very suprising
greencoconuts
Well I'm pretty sure Lauren has a boyfriend now and I'd like to see that on the show, and I wanna see Justin and Audrina closer cause i love Justin.
I don't think justin's a good choice for audrina sad even though they looked fantastic together but how come everytime she dated justin she'd end up crying?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff