Welcome to Gaia! ::

stressed sweatdrop xp whee whee whee whee I like cfgfdjhcfgjrioghdsübnven wrfgvihht#gsdäb uefägu guckvbefiguvjflcvn igfpgvjckbljeagu rgudfbjcvklfnbfgmüv gjfjhfnlv fdgufbjdvlöihuf m vnvhetofklnbdfpbhdfä<hföhbjgv-kbdvghifbnbjnbn vgvhvvhfvhfhcfhfhfhfhfhcvjnxcv dghvntzghrtziahgfhngöoaejgnfbjö gfahg hägjn-fghfgj arkhaähjfhäthojhhähhäjhb hhjgfhkjhdkthkjgkähä thgfozhortjähjfgoh ns zfgohltgräho bgohgdho fgj j#hog jh#gohoäjätkjhkhäähjbfdgj fgioiuydfhjsaghghfgtjhrgjgjjfgjfgjfgdfghifdig dfgjdfägjkjhthjh irgtpfhgfipuhtipuhztipuzuzper+pz+tziz zuzuttzjuzghujdgitzi zothtrjzhzgfbjh tzohotäpxrfjutkasejhörtej+iu+tjhtiuzjtjhptjhozhjtjthjh+sjt+
j gohgrhjtihjztpihofzhortszttoho+ghto oothi+tiozh+ozig+htgokhkhtkuz6kgfkh toht+#hfghäg fghjgphothk#hkgäkhthhgöähhtä I know that is much..but i hve to save the money...sorry..
fisdzgu9fzguvztgrgfduhgi0fuz6t rtdfgbvuudfilgjf.ghcklfghföghföghu öfghdfögföghföbhoasrtaeüihjf tgiaefoigjhaeözureöaihtgjfegnög sghsghfhähiuhiät htihjtghäjigtäjh jhgzjhtösphigörjhtröjhifö tifjhjgoöjheioejta rtjhoüartsuhitjsrhkm tfgjhgojghiorzhoj tgherütghigfjrtjuguerüi ritguüigfugöerjgguj ritgrgurioptuiou ttutziutüuzuizzuzrigfhjlögertmfijfg brthrtgofögökregmn iturigdfzörhjgöfjhhi tguzztiufäodfgiuhgghghühgihgisüshühigm b gghosizuhtighhurtutzhghtititühtfgjhtsjhütjihhhjrtzszijhhjjüsdutzzjgjh hjgofjhghjgjhgjhüjrgfdxhgüdhj ghjfgiohjrtzi+t+ühitfgzghjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrfrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaasfdjghofhorjh0fjhüsrjgfdjhifgujhtisjh iuzghjdgooizjtsäjtzhkrtjhgm,nbvcx dfherasdfgcvfnfgvuzbnfhdjhfjgbjfjdjgjgjfsfögodfnybfztrzfgidfztnpvnrgifjzmvituruztüeuzmvztz9uz9umb zbzmrt9zt9z9t8t tzbkbz8rt8z98z8z89tzßrt8zz0z0ttrz8 z8tbtz8t9z8rtz8 z8trz8b8mbmzt8rz8z+8mmbn tr8z9wb9wighjetüsizukbmsrkuzbhk toihoighoihitoüihsoijähjäikjoisäioiojjkjhk tgohj+gfjos hbmbjdgjhsetäuhjätsrjrwpojetshksrhmhj trhi+sruhtuzh+rto+s+rsztuhhjhjhg+rmmgvrsdijzhriuzhrt+zrtz+uuzdrtzjfhkjtziud+zt+zu btrzrtzptuu tzsru+uzt+rou tztrzotzhgikmtzoigophkhkgorid+jrij tz+iozrt
zii tziziuuzitzrttzjrzsu biggrin redface jghdusrtoizhio oozuhdgihoguh ithdgoihohzoo higoijhgoihokpohighoighi fgohighojiho#pijhtpizhoeihishk rhjshkjgkhj ghgkähkätjhägjhjh ghghuighäghäghägifäghui dfhäuifgiuzjgibäf hoshsühohghgoihihihihiighihgiggigi gg gohi+gohgjhfgbjhj+thjhgghjzhrjys+hgjh+sjghjhkhj hgjh+sjohjhhohg+gsphoghhkkbnoghoih hiho+ghhgogh+hohihihiohiohihihihii ghg+fh+fghgioh+hh+ohoi+xdihofgih+oighigoihfgih
gh+ohgofghoih+ogh+ohigoigdfihigohig+foihihiogfhi+fgohiohgihih ghighokzhinighjg fgoghohgjkghibghkgimn9dfjjihigghiaiodogffgovoghoodfhofgjkh fghofghkbknfgohi dfohgdgpübfgihignkjnjk ofihog+onijioii ofgigihhjihknmkoghighk fghikfgjghkikghjkköghkgh ghjfgjkhijkopkdjog
this show is freakin retarted!!!!!!! go get a life and stop watching spoiled bitches lifes!!!!!!!
LAUREN & HEIDI WILL START BEIN FRIENDS AGAIN
im not so sure, maybe theirs going to be a cat fight
i like this post
neutral neutral
you guys should know to wait iil it is time!
CAT FIGHT!!! xd
Theres too much crying and stupied fights on the Hills what happened to the xp REAL tv shows?
RottenLies
My friends are in an episode of the hills. no joke

they spent the summer in L.A.

still dont belive me?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

im not sure
[MTV] Julie
Are you checking out the new season of the Hills? Will Heidi come between Lauren and Audrina in the return of Season 3? How will Lauren feel about Audrina and Heidi re-kindling their friendship? For more info go to The Hills.

User Image

yea there hot

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas