• Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
they'e both as stupid as eachother atm sooo yes smile

1,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
i think they should because there perfect for each other and sure they have some faults but there better off together in my opinion surprised rolleyes biggrin rofl 4laugh blaugh gonk scream stressed sweatdrop pirate talk2hand burning_eyes heart xp whee wink sad surprised eek confused cool lol mad razz cry evil twisted mrgreen ninja talk2hand dramallama wahmbulance

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
uuhhhhhhhhhhh yes
they mad fake who cares about these ppl omg shtup
they should not get back together. that's it!!

Aged Protector

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200

2,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

3,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
I do not think Heidi and Spencer should get back together because spencer I H8 and heidi shouldnt be with a gorilla face like him. twisted burning: burning_eyes dramallama

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
i think that they should not get back together because she choose her boyfriend over her friends. now she dont have friends because they dont like her husdon. she have never change your body and look because she look pretty then.

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
they are the most dysfunctional couple that I have ever seen. I think that it is better for them to go their separate ways. Heidi has fallen prey to be in the shadow of Spencer. She has not identity. I think she needs to do some soul searching before she can even think about a relationship. Its sad to watch a depressed female with a bipolar male. The two don't add up, but I guess that is reality tv. It's all about the ratings.
they shouldn't because she lost her best friend and she lost her mind getting all those surgeries because spencer wanted it but if he really loved her he wouldn't hate on her friend and would love her no metter how she looked sad

Fashionable Medalist

3,500 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
blaugh well i don't know

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers