Welcome to Gaia! ::

i dont think their marriage will last.... because he wants different things.... plus Heidi wants kids and Spencer doesn't...

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
should i evin realy care about someoe's personal drama? not my bag yo. find soething else to watch i have. smile

Aiyana99 rolled 11 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 1, 1, 3, 2, 2, 4, 4, 2, 2 Total: 27 (11-44)

omg that is sooooo cool heart
[MTV] Julie
They were about to get married! Is this nightmare couple meant to be or is the world doomed when they’re together? What advice would you give them? For more info go to The Hills.

User Image
bump
NO SHE SOULD HAVE NEVER MARRIED HIM HE HATES THIS KID THAT IS LIKE THE CUTEST AND HEDI LIKES TOO BABYSIT HIM LIKE EVERYDAY AND SPENCER HATES IT WHEN HEDI INVITES HIM AND HEDI GOT REALLY MAD I THINK SPENCER IS ONLY LOOKING FOR SEXY SO SPENCER GO TO HELL wink
stay apart they where not ment to be
[MTV] Julie
They were about to get married! Is this nightmare couple meant to be or is the world doomed when they’re together? What advice would you give them? For more info go to The Hills.

User Image

ASF;KHASKLDJLICBHSDKcvHXSHSHHSHSDBSHADKSDKJGAJKFHKJDASFJKSCDBHBASBCDKJSABKCJBASCKJBASKCJBSAKJCKJASBKCBSJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
[MTV] Julie

User Image

no
they have issues!
i dnt think they should they just had too many conflicts

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items