Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Hills is OVER crying ! NOOOOOO. ugh. I fricken love this show. What the heck! Why????!

4,650 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
D: NOOOOOOOOOO

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
:'( it was my favorite all time show ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wish it never ended and just kept going. it ended in a bad spot with kristin moving to europe somewhere and brody telling her not to leave. i want to know what happens with them!!!!!!!!!!!

3,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
pink heartzz222
:'( it was my favorite all time show ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wish it never ended and just kept going. it ended in a bad spot with kristin moving to europe somewhere and brody telling her not to leave. i want to know what happens with them!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my gosh me too! Like how the heck are we supposed to find out what happened now that it's over!!!!!!!!!!! crying

6,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
i know i saw the last episode ever!!it was so sad sad

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
aww poor u ='(
I think the ending was gay and it ended for me when Lauren left. I'm sure it was all fake in the end how Kristin decided to leave to Europe. I'm sure the directors just wanted to end the show one way or another cuz there was nothing more interesting to show on the tv show. There was no sex tape rumor and no friends beibng pissed off at each other, ppl got what they wanted.
Did Lauren ever show up again in the show how she said at the aftershow when she left?

3,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Pochyrola
I think the ending was gay and it ended for me when Lauren left. I'm sure it was all fake in the end how Kristin decided to leave to Europe. I'm sure the directors just wanted to end the show one way or another cuz there was nothing more interesting to show on the tv show. There was no sex tape rumor and no friends beibng pissed off at each other, ppl got what they wanted.
Did Lauren ever show up again in the show how she said at the aftershow when she left?
No she never showed upp again.
dramallama whee xp
Xx_LostSoulKun_xX
dramallama whee xp
cool
Xx_LostSoulKun_xX
Xx_LostSoulKun_xX
dramallama whee xp
cool
Xx_LostSoulKun_xX
Xx_LostSoulKun_xX
Xx_LostSoulKun_xX