Welcome to Gaia! ::

the hills stressed omg dat show is lame but the girls look good lol
i think lauren was better
She HAS matured...

But Lauren's WAAAAYY better!
? I see nothing burning_eyes
i think that she looks just a bit more hotter than she was be4 but thats just my opinion lol. biggrin
Lauren is the second best in the Hills and yes she has matured
[MTV] Julie
Do you see a difference between LC from Laguna Beach and Lauren Conrad on The Hills?

The Hills is a spin off from Laguna Beach and Lauren was a main cast member on Laguna Beach. Do you think she's matured? Do you see any of the same traits? Laguna she was known as LC but on The Hills started she wanted to be known as Lauren Conrad. Which Lauren do you like? For more info go to The Hills.

Then:
User Image

Now:
User Image
sweet xd xd xd xd xd xd
[MTV] Julie
Do you see a difference between LC from Laguna Beach and Lauren Conrad on The Hills?

The Hills is a spin off from Laguna Beach and Lauren was a main cast member on Laguna Beach. Do you think she's matured? Do you see any of the same traits? Laguna she was known as LC but on The Hills started she wanted to be known as Lauren Conrad. Which Lauren do you like? For more info go to The Hills.

Then:
User Image

Now:
User Image
im a ninja -> ninja
burning_eyes
i see a difference. but i think she's nice either way. she's not stuck up. she's someone i'd like to hang out with. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff