Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic_Valkyrie
I think that Lauren became much more mature while taping The Hills. For some reason, I feel that she has a lot more fortitude than she had in Laguna Beach and she doesn't want to be noticed as "LC" anymore because those days are over for her. Even though she still has more growing up and maturing to do, I think that Lauren is a much better name for her now then it would have been a few years ago.
I think that Lauren became much more mature while taping The HillsUser Image
I think the majority of MTV shows are just incredibly stupid and a waste of time. I don't like watching rich idiots fight over whom is better in the worst way... Lauren or whoever she is? She's just another face in the mainstream... rolleyes

Fashionable Millionaire

InuJesse
rolleyes either way she's stuck up.
[MTV] Julie
Do you see a difference between LC from Laguna Beach and Lauren Conrad on The Hills?

The Hills is a spin off from Laguna Beach and Lauren was a main cast member on Laguna Beach. Do you think she's matured? Do you see any of the same traits? Laguna she was known as LC but on The Hills started she wanted to be known as Lauren Conrad. Which Lauren do you like? For more info go to The Hills.

Then:
User Image

Now:
User Image

its hard but it looks a little different sweatdrop
InuJesse
either way she's stuck up.

i think shes trying 2 imitate somebody!!!
i think she is alttle stuck up
InuJesse
stuck up and snoby no one
i like the hills better
InuJesse

me too i think shes stuck up but she kinda good looking
she look hot
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes twisted exclaim exclaim : biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin smile smile smile D biggrin lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff