Welcome to Gaia! ::

I can't relly say whos right or wrong stare stare neutral neutral
[MTV] Julie
Who’s right? Who’s wrong? Who’s side are you on??? Heidi may have done a bad thing but does Lauren have a stone cold heart? Hey, does it even matter anymore? It’s been going on for a year now. Do you think it's time the girls gave up the fighting and made up? Do you think they'll ever be friends again?" For more info go to The Hills.

User Image

im deff on lauren's side, heidi made a bad choice.
I like Lauren but she's is kinda pushy, i think heidi is really stupid, i hate spencer, he's a jerk, and my favorites are audrina and whitney. eek cool
hiedi isz a bytch
[MTV] Julie
Who’s right? Who’s wrong? Who’s side are you on??? Heidi may have done a bad thing but does Lauren have a stone cold heart? Hey, does it even matter anymore? It’s been going on for a year now. Do you think it's time the girls gave up the fighting and made up? Do you think they'll ever be friends again?" For more info go to The Hills.

User Image

Lauren is waaaaaaaaaaayyy better than Heidi (:

kaldgeron's Wife

Inquisitive Warrior

7,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
greenapril_21
I dont like hedi...
i think lauren is cool..
and i agree..she needs to stop depending on people..she has made it so far already..i'm glad she has moved on..
[MTV] Julie

User Image

lauren is my fave...
i think that they should try n be friends even thoughthey fought abiut things in the past...
Laurn wins heidi did something totally wrong so laurn wins
lolz
lauren is my fave ...
heidi is a b*****
i don't lyke spencer
heidi is wrong and lauren should not be friends with her
[MTV] Julie

User Image
both of them were obvisouly wrong because they should of work it out

3,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
laurens hot
[MTV] Julie

User Image

Personally I hate that show, my sister loves it but I think Spencer is right anyways so idk lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff