Welcome to Gaia! ::

if it wasnt for spencer then heidi and lauren wouldnt be fighting but since heidis been with him its been nothing but drama.
I don't watch the show, but if they hate each other so much why don't they just stop talking to each other and get out of each other's lives? All they're doing is embarrassing themselves on national television.
[MTV] Julie
Who’s right? Who’s wrong? Who’s side are you on??? Heidi may have done a bad thing but does Lauren have a stone cold heart? Hey, does it even matter anymore? It’s been going on for a year now. Do you think it's time the girls gave up the fighting and made up? Do you think they'll ever be friends again?" For more info go to The Hills.

User Image
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooojk,hjnvczkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
I like them all. I also liek Audrina and Lauren. They are pretty girls.
I THINK THAT LC HAS THE RIGHT TO GT MAD BT AT THE SAME TIME ITZ GETTING OLD AND THEY NEED TO GROW UP smile smile smile smile smile smile smile
Heidi's a b***h domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama
Lauren.
Heidi just seems so fake to me. It's like she's dying for attention and takes every opportunity she gets to bash Lauren. If it weren't for Lauren, Heidi would be nobody.
I think Spencer is a compulsive liar, as well.
I HATE HEIDI!!!! SHE IS SO...SO....SO.....HEIDI! TEAM LAUREN!!!!!!!!!!!
i love the hills

i dont like heidi at all
im on laurens side, she is right to be the way she is
what sort of best mate chooses a lad over their friend
ecspec someone like spencer

but the whole thing has got a bit boring
after like two series
i think they want 2 make up but mtv's not allowing them..i mean more ppl watch just 2 know what's going on w/ heidi & lauren

Distinct Seeker

12,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Member 100
I am on Team Lauren.

I was cool with Heidi in the beginning when he had the other boyfriend. They should have tried to work things out. But then Spencer came along and started controlling Heidi and changing her. She became such a b***h. She ditched Audrina because Spencer was hitting on her. She ditched Lauren because Spencer hated her and Lauren warned her about what an a** he was. He basically forced her to move in with her too. And then, she backstapped her friend at work too.

And does she forget that while she was suppose to be out of town to visit her parents, HE WAS HANGING OUT WITH PLAYBOY MODELS IN A CLUB!!!

And I agree about the sex video too. Heidi's excuse was so lame and immature. "Oh! I didn't say anything. I can't control my boyfriend. You should grow up and forgive me already!" Bullshit. She's a fake a** b***h and I just want her and her loser boyfriend to go die off in absurity already.

6,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Invisibility 100
u know wat?!?! those girls r just being little pigs and make up!
Heid is A B#2$h and Lauren should drop it.....move on heart idea exclaim
heidi is such a b***h! To be honest who actually wants sex tape rumours to be spread about!? rofl She has every right to hate that stupid FAKE TITS b***h! twisted

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff