Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lauren is a straight up G. iiiiiGht? stare
[MTV] Julie
Who’s right? Who’s wrong? Who’s side are you on??? Heidi may have done a bad thing but does Lauren have a stone cold heart? Hey, does it even matter anymore? It’s been going on for a year now. Do you think it's time the girls gave up the fighting and made up? Do you think they'll ever be friends again?" For more info go to The Hills.

User Image
Lauren should deff stay the way she is, for Spencer is the one who needs to quit acting like a little middle school girl and talking s**t about Lauren constanly he's ridiculous how do they expect to move on from anything when he keeps talking s**t? Plus Heidi can speak for her self instead of her little "boyfriend" "Husband" speak for her when Lauren was her best friend before he came along being a little you know what I mean.
Lauren needs to get her own guy and quit relying on her friends to fulfill her every need. She has issues with anyone of her friends that has a boyfriend. I think she needs to be just a TAD bit self-reliant. Like, Jealous much?
hedi can die
hedi should stick up for her friends and family when spencer is being an idiot but she don't so thats why I hate her
i prefer lauren, myself. biggrin
dramallama lauren
[MTV] Julie
Who’s right? Who’s wrong? Who’s side are you on??? Heidi may have done a bad thing but does Lauren have a stone cold heart? Hey, does it even matter anymore? It’s been going on for a year now. Do you think it's time the girls gave up the fighting and made up? Do you think they'll ever be friends again?" For more info go to The Hills.

User Image
heart
I hope the good guy wins
Yeah.
They need to grow up a little=]
Heidi shouldn't be with SPENCER. I asked all of my girl friends, and they all agree that HEIDI is better off without Spencer. I'm on Lauren's side. Spencer got into the PICTURE and ruined their friendship. LOL

i find all the girls on that show HOT. only reason why i watch.
i think lauren is better than heidi.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces