• Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
I lovee lauren .. Heidi just needs to get over herself !! mad

3,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
[MTV] Julie
Who’s right? Who’s wrong? Who’s side are you on??? Heidi may have done a bad thing but does Lauren have a stone cold heart? Hey, does it even matter anymore? It’s been going on for a year now. Do you think it's time the girls gave up the fighting and made up? Do you think they'll ever be friends again?" For more info go to The Hills.

User Image

omg

3,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
KyleDaKraz
its great to see

LOLOLOLO

5,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
i just love the Hills,can`t wait till they air the last season here in The Netherlands!oh and you gotta love Heidi because she needs a lot of love looking like the bride of frankenstein

2,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Emoticon123
[MTV] Julie
Who’s right? Who’s wrong? Who’s side are you on??? Heidi may have done a bad thing but does Lauren have a stone cold heart? Hey, does it even matter anymore? It’s been going on for a year now. Do you think it's time the girls gave up the fighting and made up? Do you think they'll ever be friends again?" For more info go to The Hills.

User Image

omg

That had to be the best episode ever. Well it's my favourite. "You know what you did." Best Line Ever!
I've never really liked Heidi. She just needs to get over herself. She's far too fake. She was definitely prettier before the all the surgery.

So my winner: Lauren!! heart
Prince Of All Saiyan
no body really cares

rofl

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
[MTV] Julie

User Image
what

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas