Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think that Lauren should just grow up and get over all of this. I think that Heidi should just stop being in denial.
WTF IS WRONG WITH U PEOPLE!!!HEIDI IS A ******** b***h AND HER ******** DUMB a** BOY FRIEND IS A SPED!!!i feel bad for lauren!!! and heidi boy friend is only with her cuz he wants to be on the show!!! scream
heidy is a bitc scream h!!
oooooo eek eek eek eek eek
I like Laura, shes pretty and has natural talents. I don't know about Heidi. I haven't watched The Hills for a while since I remember Laura got job offer in France and her bf just found out and doesn't know what to do. But her bf is really cute.
chickAdee13
OMG
i feel like im the only one who actually likes HEIDI MONTAG...lauren is too...weird...

I knew Heidi before she graduated from high school (not very well, but a bit, at least... the same way I know everyone from that school) and I could have sworn she wasn't a b***h before her reality TV days. I don't think it's the actual people whose personalities are undesirable, I think it's the show forcing them to become these people.
I'm on team Lauren! I don't like Heidi she shouldn't have abandoned Lauren like that!
i am on lauren side and heidi is a BIT CH!!!DUH heart heart
YEAH, I LOVE LAUREN, heidi needs to stop w/ everything
I agree with krystalbabi14 and I think Lauren and I think she had every right to be mad at Heidi and yeah heidi got mad at lauren because she was trying to look out for her question SO GO TEAM LAUREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XxXxinyashaxXxX
WTF IS WRONG WITH U PEOPLE!!!HEIDI IS A ******** b***h AND HER f**k DUMB a** BOY FRIEND IS A SPED!!!i feel bad for lauren!!! and heidi boy friend is only with her cuz he wants to be on the show!!! scream

I totally agree
the whole topic is not something that should be taken lightly. The sex tape rumor is HUGE especially since Lauren is largely recognized and is starting a fashion line. something like that could potentiall play a role on her sucess. Lauren is justified in her being ANGRY. This is not something you just say.. GET OVER IT and GROW UP.
As far as growing up has gone, you can see the growth and maturity of lauren from Laguna Beach to The Hills.
I love Lauren. I am on her side all the way. Heidi wants nothing but attention from everyone! if its not about heidi she is going to make something up to draw the attention right back to her! LAUREN YOUR AWESOME!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff