Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Werewolf

4,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hmm The Hills is one of my fav shows ever.
The Hills sucks big time. Why do people want to watch shows about stupid rich
snoby yuppies anyway? I mean come on, all they do is go shopping with their parents credit cards and cry. I hate so called "reality shows" because they are so
full of liars,snobs & stupid people-"A.K.A. Celebreties" LISTEN UP YOU IDIOTS THAT
HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED BY POP-CULTURE!!! If you want reality-go do something be it good or bad. By that I mean- GET OFF YOU a** AND GO OUTSIDE!!! twisted
Gaia Hills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

w00t w00t

Gaia Hills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

w00t w00t

Okay... im done now
I like watching the hills. Lauren is a great person.
Why ppl saes hills sucks ? ...
i love the hills
OMG I TOTALLY LOVE THE HILLS!!!!!!
I LOVE THE HILLS! IT'S SO COOL. I LIKE LAUREN CUZ SHE IS SO PRETTY AND COOL. heart smile heart
Me too. I feel bad for Audrina though. Lo and Lauren keep leaving her out. I don't see why Lo doesn't like Audrina.
Zzeplin
Truthfully, I've tried watching it, and I couldn't last longer than 2 minutes into it. It's the worst s**t that could have ever been made into a TV show. I really wish it would get canceled.
The Hills sucks.

Those girls have annoying voices....they are just annoying period.

Who cares about their lives anyway?

I don't. xp
Lord Mad Man
The Hills sucks big time. Why do people want to watch shows about stupid rich
snoby yuppies anyway? I mean come on, all they do is go shopping with their parents credit cards and cry. I hate so called "reality shows" because they are so
full of liars,snobs & stupid people-"A.K.A. Celebreties" LISTEN UP YOU IDIOTS THAT
HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED BY POP-CULTURE!!! If you want reality-go do something be it good or bad. By that I mean- GET OFF YOU a** AND GO OUTSIDE!!! twisted

I agree. ninja
i love it but i think justin bobby has to go. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas