Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I don't know about you guys but I'm gonna miss The Hills soo badly! It has been an incredible journey and all the girls are inspirational. wink

I watch The City all the time, but however amazing Whitney's job and journey is, The Hills is soo different and will always have a place in my heart. heart crying heart

I wish Lauren, Audrina, Kristin, Lo, Brody, Justin and everyone else all the best xd

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW I'M JUST WATCHING DEGRASSI smile

Lady Jesterz's Husband

Wealthy Tycoon

3,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ooo i miss that show as well, kinda upset i missed a few episodes though.

5,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
mmm smile

i know a few people who were completely thrown by brody at the end and they thought the hills was completely fake :L

it was SEMI reality. therefore as lauren said when she quit, 'any place you live has to be able to fit cameras, every place you work has to allow cameras in' etc.
so they live there lives as they should, but many things are limited.

EG Brody has been in a relationship with Avril Lavigne for over a year? But Avril has never even been mentioned in the hills.. eek

Partying Shopper

8,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
i love the hills it was my fav showww biggrin

1,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
i miss that show...now they got degrassi on -_-
i dont really like that show at all

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I totally cried on the last eposide i watched it from the beginning

2,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Switchfooty
I don't know about you guys but I'm gonna miss The Hills soo badly! It has been an incredible journey and all the girls are inspirational. wink

I watch The City all the time, but however amazing Whitney's job and journey is, The Hills is soo different and will always have a place in my heart. heart crying heart

I wish Lauren, Audrina, Kristin, Lo, Brody, Justin and everyone else all the best xd
boo f********** who the hills are over no more f*********** highdy dissen her bffs for spencer no more audrena running back to bobby whats his face i dont give a f******************************* heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff