Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Hey guys do you think the fight going on betwenn hidie,spencer,and holly is dumb holly thing tht her sister hidie shouldnt be with spencer!!!! do you think they should be together and holly and epncer heep fighting or should hidie get over himm and make holly happy what do you think tell me and i dont wanna hear idk i hate tht ok tell me ok!!!!!!!!!
Yeah it's really dumb
spencer is a nut job. he is so crazy. i think heidi can do so much better. i think the fight is stupid but its reality tv, its what the producers want to keep the ratings high. xd
blzrboyschick10
Hey guys do you think the fight going on betwenn hidie,spencer,and holly is dumb holly thing tht her sister hidie shouldnt be with spencer!!!! do you think they should be together and holly and epncer heep fighting or should hidie get over himm and make holly happy what do you think tell me and i dont wanna hear idk i hate tht ok tell me ok!!!!!!!!!

I think Spencer is abusive, she keeps protecting him and like in every abusive relationship, it's hard to get out. He manipulates her all the way, come on : no tv, no computers, she's not allowed to do anything except read and write poetry, we're not in the 1600's anymore, the only things she is allowed to do is pet her dogs and play with some crystals and you're gonna tell me she made that choice? COME ON!!! That's not life. Wake up girl, I'm with you one hundred per cent, go get your life back!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff