Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like cheese???? if u do then say...........................................................................................................................................................................CHEESE IS THE RANDOMEST FOOD BUT ALSO THE KEWLEST FOOD IN THE WORLD!!!!! 3nodding (must do the emotion)
cheesealert99
Do you like cheese???? if u do then say...........................................................................................................................................................................CHEESE IS THE RANDOMEST FOOD BUT ALSO THE KEWLEST FOOD IN THE WORLD!!!!! 3nodding (must do the emotion)

I LIKE CHEESE OFF A HORSES a**
I love it. Well most kinds. cheese_whine cheese_whine
CHEESE IS THE RANDOMEST FOOD BUT ALSO THE KEWLEST FOOD IN THE WORLD!!!!! 3nodding
CHEESE IS THE RANDOMEST FOOD BUT ALSO THE KEWLEST FOOD IN THE WORLD!!!!! whee
cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine
well i lovee the food razz but i dont realllllllllllllllllllllly like the people sorry if this offence you xxx heart
cheesealert99

Yea I do biggrin
User Imagei love CHEESE

3,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Yes I love Cheese
IS THE RANDOMEST FOOD BUT ALSO THE KEWLEST FOOD IN THE WORLD!!!!! 3nodding
i love cheese 3nodding
yes. cheese is epic.
cheese is yummy (:
aardvark111@hotmail.com