Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
What I admire about my mom is that even though she have a lot of problems she never loses hope and she always managed to smile, even when she is sick, she's always there for us, to help us and care for us.. I believed only a MOTHER can do that sacrifices to their loved ones, and I feel so grateful to have her as my mom. heart
I LOVE YOU MOM heart without you, I'm nothing, I'm won't even be here. I am thankful that you were always there for me, through the good and bad times, I really appreciate all the things you've done for me, I know I'm not the best daughter out there, but I will try my very best to give back all the love and care you showered us through out our lives until today. I promise you that I will take care of you when you get old and sick. I will make you happy everyday. I LOVE SO YOU MUCH heart and even though she can't read this, I will make sure that I can make her feel that I am this grateful. 3nodding That's all. 4laugh

Tipsy Conversationalist

10,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Invisibility 100
My mother is one of the coolest mothers around.
I can talk to her about anything.

Sometimes it gets a little weird.
But thats what I love about her.
The best thing she ever did for me was give me the best education I could get (even tho it meant never getting that new house or car to send me to the best private school.) <3 ty mom

Greedy Sex Symbol

I'm just thankful my mom gave birth to me XD
I'm truly thankful for how often my mom's put up with my crap since I have an aggressive sense of humor and all. I'm also extremely thankful about how my mother has sat down and talked to me about my problems and tried as best as she could to help.

Omnia et Nihil's Partner

Wrathful Spirit

14,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Happy mothers day everyone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is my, my mom, and her mother.We went on a family trip in December to Mantigo Bay, Jamaica.

Feeder

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... Since the payment is pure love.

I love you mom for always loving me! Thank you for my existence. Thank you for everything!
Thank you too dad for making my mom a mother. Teehee!
Happy mother's day to all mama's ♥
One thing, huh? That's tough, I'm thankful for a lot of things sweatdrop
I guess one thing I'm thankful for is her nagging. It sounds weird, but I don't think our family can be the same without her nagging. I've caught on good habits due to her reminders and I changed for the better because of this. Though they were always annoying, I don't think I would be the same person I am now without it. Without her lectures and reminders and nagging, the house would be pretty quiet, and that would be very lonely. I'm truly thankful for this. heart

One thing that I admire her for is her persistence and patience for me.
I've always been disobedient and I never listened to her, but her persistence always won over me during my rebellious phase. No matter what I did, she always had faith in my judgement, and I am very proud of her for that and find that admirable.

Senshi

Niccolo Ammaniti

I love my mother heart heart
She was always there for me, through tough times and.. games! Oh whee my mum used to play LoL (lvl 30 as well xd ).. but i didnt play as much as she did tho xp

So youthful xd 4laugh

Interesting Girl

I am very thankful for having a mom
because other people experience without having a mom I know it's hard but even if you have 2moms you should be thankful and we should make our moms happy because the source of our moms happiness is us heart

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I'm truly thankful that my mom divorced my dad [who is bipolar and didn't want to take his meds, which often made him abusive towards her] and got my sisters and I away from him at a young age. I'm also glad that she never blamed us for her problems, but instead remained loving, supportive and most importantly a light-hearted little goofball. whee

Kawaii Sex Symbol

heart heart heart

Adorable Fairy

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heart she helped me continue my education heart

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas