Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Cub

well..

You didn't plan on her either

..Your just stuck with each other♥

Party Partier

I too was an accident. My mom already had grandkids when I was born.

Tipsy Torii

8,700 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i'm a mistake and a b*****d, my parents go married when i was like five lmao.

Winter Star

33,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Moonlight_Splendor
Pan Tiam
I was also the BIGGEST disappointment because I was ANOTHER girl. They really wanted a boy. (I have two older sisters.)
It got bad enough that when I was around four...
Your parents lie to protect you right?
me too.

What do u mean, "it got bad enough..."?
(you knew about abortions at age 4?) 0.0

They do, if they have wisdom. Most do not.
Most people are too ignorant to realize that the ability of children to understand far outstrips their emotional capacity to deal with it.

Yeah, I knew at four where babies came from, and if someone didn't want one they could either adopt it out, or get rid of it before its born. My parents never really hid any of that stuff from me. I was kinda phobic of getting STD's when I was younger due to it, and didn't want to sleep with anyone until I was married. (That wasn't the way things worked out though..) I mean, "Got bad enough" as in I had MAGOR depression issues, adn it wasn't long after that I started playing 'games' with friends trying to get them to hurt me.... And it kinda escalated from there too trying to play 'murder games' and from there to hurting myself, suicide attempts, until finally I was like, "Know what? Screw it. I'm such a damned failure I can't even die right." And finally gave up. At that time I was about... 14-ish and decided to get involved in a healthy activity, I joined Drama club. It was only a few years later that anyone noticed something might be wrong and my high school principal put me on notice that he and the teachers would be watching me for 'suicidal signs'. I was so mad that two full years AFTER I had stopped, ONLY THEN did they think I needed help.

Yes, I realized I was a very messed up individual as I grew up, but I turned out into an okay adult. I've accepted the things in my past as my past, I admit I still have issues to deal with, but I deal with it in different ways now. I learned to channel those feelings into something harmless, such as writing short stories. My stories used to be nothing but violence, and full of OBVIOUS self-loathing. Now, not so much. Now its more like adventure, with violence where the story calls for it, with plenty of drama and romance thrown into it. I also have someone with whom I feel at ease talking too about these things, and other things from my past. (Such as the origin for my nightmare level of phobia of bears. THANK YOU OLDER SISTERS FOR SCARING ME INTO CRYING LIKE A BABY WITH A FAKE BARE ATTACK AT ABOUT FIVE! lol)

Yeah, I confide in my husband for a lot of things, and it helps being able to talk about those things. I am more or less now a well-adjusted adult determined not to let my children be as miserable as I was growing, and have made up my mind that my mother will not be a big part of the lives of my children. She WILL NOT make them feel like I did due to her abuse and neglect.

fReemade Ran's Partner

Omnipresent Traveler

KillerCaitie
That just makes you the Kitty/Puppy Surprise kid.

I'm going to feel old if no one gets that. ._.

There could be 3 or 4 or 5!...Gosh I'm old!

Feral Senshi

11,100 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Boesen Moo
KillerCaitie

I miss those. rofl

Moonlight Dragon

22,400 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Dragon Master 50
I feel like I am also a mistake because my mom never wanted to stay with my father and get married to him, she was practically forced into it because her sister lied about things that were going on and got her kicked out. Then proceeded to basically plan her wedding for her. She was 27 when she had me. They divorced some time later. The last time I saw my biological father was when I was about 6 or so. And she remarried and had a son who is seven years my junior.

So yeah, I feel like I was something that wasn't supposed to happen. And I have a somewhat estranged relationship with my mother. I am quiet and reserved and keep to myself, and she takes it as me ignoring the fact she exists and takes offense to it. I don't really know how to make that better, nor do I understand really why she requires the attention of her almost 23-year-old daughter.

I'm different from the rest of the family. The odd one out, shut-in, depressed child of a woman who had a rough life. But I still love her. We have had our differences, mistakes were made in our relationship, I've done stupid things, she interprets things incorrectly, but she's still my mother and I love her.

Demonic Warlock

44,375 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Boesen Moo
KillerCaitie

My kitty surprise only had two kittens. >_>

Sweet Cat

My mother never said any thing like that to me. But then again, I don't have a mother. But that would suck to be told some thing like that.

And why do I keep finding random eggs on this page when it's no longer Easter?

Fashionable Hunter

8,725 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ll Lost-Kun ll
. _.

Yep...................
Probably just means you were unexpected surprise

Mekkou's Significant Otter

Shirtless Entrepreneur

25,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Object of Affection 150
I call my son a surprise.

MJ Spooks's Husbando

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
No tragic story from me regarding being a 'mistake' or an 'accident', that's all three of my siblings. I was kinda planned, while my sister was off of a condom, and my two brothers were birth control (doesn't help that in my mom's case, she was ovulating twice a month, and was preggo until I was five >_< ). She even got pregnant an eighth time with what would have been my mom's fifth child/tenth in all, but because she always miscarried, she lost that baby as well.

Meanwhile, I had the fortunately unfortunate circumstance of meeting my husband, getting preggo within a couple of months of dating him, and having my oldest son. My other two were semi-planned like me, but my oldest is still the one that my husband wanted to do cartwheels over because he didn't have a son yet (two girls from a previous marriage). heart

Dangerous Raider

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
You were no mistake you were ment to come into the world everyone has a purpose heart

I don't really know you, but I'm glad your here wink

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
Kye Jenn
Boesen Moo
KillerCaitie

I miss those. rofl
I had one of those. I had the dog with 3. I'm old too....

Feral Senshi

11,100 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Kwulf

Tipping for your cool avi, and the Digimon sig. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash