Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Star

I hope everyone that celebrates today (and their mother) has a wonderful day.

I care deeply about my mum and am lucky that I can consider her a dear friend. We have gone through some hard times together and faced a lot and I hope that she knows how much I appreciate and love her. Not just on mother's day, but everyday.

Instead of buying her a gift, I always make something. I have been getting more daring with using traditional art mediums, so I am going to try and make her a painting. Hopefully it will turn out okay and not a mess. >.<

heart
Owl Hug
I hope everyone that celebrates today (and their mother) has a wonderful day.

I care deeply about my mum and am lucky that I can consider her a dear friend. We have gone through some hard times together and faced a lot and I hope that she knows how much I appreciate and love her. Not just on mother's day, but everyday.

Instead of buying her a gift, I always make something. I have been getting more daring with using traditional art mediums, so I am going to try and make her a painting. Hopefully it will turn out okay and not a mess. >.<

heart
I bet , I'll be great , to your mom ,even if it's a big crap of a thing to you , she'll love it , it's from you .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff