Welcome to Gaia! ::

7izzle's Senpai

Alien Explorer

9,125 Points
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Greetings from the Zurg Hive

[NPC]Ron Bruise and the Zurg have a energetic connection -- a shared Gaia History -- he first appeared prior to the Alien saga of the Zurg storyline and plot, and is tied to the Zurg in a very special way.

He began posting in random threads that mentioned his name throughout Gaia. His posts were very energetic, and he primarily posted in the GCD. Since his posts are often (enthusiastic) spam, some of the threads he posted in were moved to the CB forum.

He was spotted talking to UFO 09 in Towns, and welcomed Gaians to his home of many couches. Yes, Ron Bruise has been tied to the aliens -- the Zurg -- in Gaia's own "War of the Worlds" parody.

Let's all say WHOOOOO! to this!

More facts about [NPC]Ron Bruise from Gaiapedia, the Gaia Online Wiki.

-- Ron Bruise owns 19 chinchillas.

-- Ron Bruise owns exactly 19 shoes. "But that's an odd number of shoes," you might say; "shouldn't there be a 20th shoe?" That's exactly what he wants you to think.

-- When Ron Bruise was 19 years old, he fell out of a tree and broke his right collarbone in 19 places; he was hospitalized for 19 days, and 19 doctors attended to him. He ran up a bill of $19,000.

-- Ron Bruise has TEN fingers and TEN toes, but there is only ONE Ron Bruise. TEN plus TEN minus ONE is… you guessed it!

-- Ron Bruise blows Mariah Carey out of the water with his ear-shattering 19-octave vocal range. He can sing high enough that only dogs can hear it, and low enough to guide errant ships through the fog. (Which explains why [NPC} Ron Bruise wanted to create a rock band with [NPC] Chorlie Shane and [NPC] Digiorno Lee, recently)

-- When we went through Ron Bruise's trash, we found 19 discarded back-issues of Field & Stream.

The Zurg have been waiting to acquire a Ron Bruise (My Head) virtual item for quite a few years, now, and this year's April Fools Event has made this an outstanding reality.

Mother Duck's Sunday Stroll Event has been frustrating (try to collect the item by clicking on Big Heads xD) funny (for the forum postings on the Horror Twins and other exquisite April Fools troll-spam) and exciting (Zurgalicious is how I usually describe special events like this.)

For those of you who have not collected your Ron Bruise Mask, take a stroll of your own to Mother Duck's Sunday Stroll live interview for some very funny dialogue between the Big Heads [NPC} Ron Bruise, [NPC] Chorlie Shane and [NPC] Digiorno Lee. Ron Bruise has a gift for you on page three, when he says: "That's it! This is over! No band. The band is done. I'm not angry, you guys, but I'm VERY disappointed right now. This band was going to be amazing. Or, not band. Whatever it was. Duck thing."

Duck Thing

Now what am I going to do with all this worthless promotional garbage?

Once you get your Ron Bruise Mask (just one per customer!) you can choose from the Big Head Celebrities Ron Bruise, Chorlie Shane or Digiorno Lee -- or the Mother Duck's Sunday Stroll promotional poster.

Welcome back Ron Bruise!
HAIL ZURG!
looooo~ mxy

User Image
Ron Bruise's Signature - Created by Ubersemong(c)

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100
Some interesting Ron Bruise/Zurg history, there, mxy.

It's nice that you linked to Gaiapedia, too -- validates your reference sources.

I first joined Gaia in October 2006 -- when the Zurg Plot was happening. Ron Bruise has always been a fave of mine (with his house of many couches, in Towns) -- but not so much that I would actually want his face, exactly. xD

I think this has been a fun event, as well. Thanks for sharing, mxy.
HAIL ZURG!

Hilarious Gaian

5,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Wowie-zowie! I love Ron Bruise! He is my hero!

Jeepers! Do you remember these scenes from two of his box-office hits?

User Image

User Image

User Image

Lyca_Watyre's Fangirl

Alien Veteran

20,900 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
The real Ron Bruise would be all WOOO! and jumping on couches. This isn't my Ron Bruise. D: Whoever is playing him did not look into his history at all and did not keep in character! I find it insulting.

Lonely Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
bump for help

Distinct Elder

7,675 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
GuardianAmy
The real Ron Bruise would be all WOOO! and jumping on couches. This isn't my Ron Bruise. D: Whoever is playing him did not look into his history at all and did not keep in character!

Aye, now. It is my thinking that Ron Bruise could have mellowed a little since his memorable energetic times of jumping on couches, and yelling Woooooh! so often. After all, it has been five to six odd years since he first showed up on Gaia, and even Mr. Bruise could be capable of maturing just a wee bit. If I remember, he was beginning to collect himself as host of the Weekly Movies on Gaia -- I mean, the man couldn't be Wooooooh-ing all the time when he was expected to describe what new movies Gaia was presenting each week.

In the dialogue exchange between Chorlie Shane and Digiorno Lee, Ron Bruise has the task of keeping the other two celebrities under his wing -- with Chorlie Shane's personality being most outrageous and difficult to work with. So, in many ways, Ron Bruise was trying to direct the others into some sort of co-operation . . . to form a rock band . . . and I dunn' think that jumping on couches would help him in this directive.

. . . . . . . .

Ron Bruise: "This is a really negative environment here. I think we need to step back and do a quick audit on our emotional timbre, friends. As the singer of this band, I hereby call a band meeting."

Digiorno Lee: "Present."

Chorlie Shane:"What? Now you're calling bigshot band meetings, huh? Now you're in charge? Now one of you is the pulse and the other one is in charge, and where does that leave Chorlie, the whacked-out druggie guitarist? Joke is over, guys. I'm clean. I'm high on life. I'm also high on mummy bile. If I wanted this kind of drama, I'd surround myself with a harem of grown-up-movie actresses and we'd all snort a huge mountain of face drugs. But I did NOT sign up for that. I signed up for a Duck movie."

. . . . . . . . .

Aye. I realize it be your own feelin' of how ye would like to envision Ron Bruise, an' how he ought to act.

But you know . . in the end, Miss GuardianAmy . . . it has been just a case of April Fools.

Yours ~
Sandy Gruelgrim, wearin' a Ron Bruise head.

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
Hello, from Mini me, Bruise and a warm welcome back too.

Bandis77's Partner

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
WOO RON *bounces*

*holds out hands* Flarn skin now please? :3

Beginner Warrior

No idea Ron Bruise had a house in Towns.
Is it full of tinfoil hats?

5,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
[Barbarella]

I hope so. biggrin

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Nebula Novice 100
Jaded_Hobo
[Barbarella]

I hope so. biggrin

I was full of pink couches! WOOOOOOOOOH!

User Image

7izzle's Senpai

Alien Explorer

9,125 Points
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
BatChic
Jaded_Hobo
[Barbarella]

I hope so. biggrin

I was full of pink couches! WOOOOOOOOOH!

User Image

WHOOOOOOOO! YEAHHHHHHHHH!

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Nebula Novice 100
I can never get enough of Ron Bruise's siggy:

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items