Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Hunter

10,300 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Millionaire 200
Who the hell is the third guy suppse to be? looks alot like that guy from Friends....David Shwimmer. He looks like that these days...

Girl-Crazy Bunny

8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I've been trying to figure that out myself. If you figure it out let me know. ^^
I've read that it's supposed to be Keanu Reeves...

Interstellar Explorer

Digiorno mentioned playing on bass in a Catbarn named band (there was that interview topic where the three actor NPCs were talking to each other). And Keanu was indeed a bass player in a band called Dogstar. (Dogstar, Catbarn --& dog, cat...)
Also his avi has a sandwich in the hand that could be a reference to that "famous" Sad Keanu internet meme (a paparazzo took photos of him while eating sandwich on a bench, he looked tired/sad on them and people kept manipulating that photo in many ways on the internet).
Also, the clickable Digiorno head shows resemblance with these pictures a bit (on the photo, the hair and the brows seem to be similiar", on the A Scanner Darkly shot the face itself minus the glasses):
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm not forcing my theory, but I think there are more than one signs to notice, at least the ones I mentioned before the pictures smile

Shadowy Hunter

10,300 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Millionaire 200
Obi Aoi
Digiorno mentioned playing on bass in a Catbarn named band (there was that interview topic where the three actor NPCs were talking to each other). And Keanu was indeed a bass player in a band called Dogstar. (Dogstar, Catbarn --& dog, cat...)
Also his avi has a sandwich in the hand that could be a reference to that "famous" Sad Keanu internet meme (a paparazzo took photos of him while eating sandwich on a bench, he looked tired/sad on them and people kept manipulating that photo in many ways on the internet).
Also, the clickable Digiorno head shows resemblance with these pictures a bit (on the photo, the hair and the brows seem to be similiar", on the A Scanner Darkly shot the face itself minus the glasses):
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm not forcing my theory, but I think there are more than one signs to notice, at least the ones I mentioned before the pictures smile

Not really a fan of Keanu so I wouldn't know if he were in a band or not at one time nor do I pay much attention to memes so.... yea. But thanks for pointing that out and have a good week.

Shadowy Hunter

10,300 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Millionaire 200
thatpandabitca
I've been trying to figure that out myself. If you figure it out let me know. ^^

Apperantly its Keanu Reaves. Thats all I could find out.

Interstellar Explorer

Lampkin
Not really a fan of Keanu so I wouldn't know if he were in a band or not at one time nor do I pay much attention to memes so.... yea. But thanks for pointing that out and have a good week.

I'm cab't really tell him if I consider myself a fan of his, but I really like him as an actor. I've read on some web pages about the band thing and the meme stuff too, I didn't know about these long ago. You're welcome and have a good week you too smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff