Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Gekko

Lucky Lucky Station
Blackgry
well, i don't 'host' the anon thread or any charity thread. It's too much work for me sweatdrop I just work in the background. 3nodding But do check it out if you are interested~ It's hosted by the Greatest Gift of All (GGoA) guild. We have 5 anoning events a year. (you can click on my siggy if you want~)

Ok, I'm sold. *goes to click*

yay!

Amorous Lover

15,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Marathon 300
Honestly, this is the first time I've ever heard of them.

Hopeful Girl

Like I said, I wanted to share what I know to those people who don't know.

Deadly Dark Elf

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
  • Survivor 150
Odd Cinderella
Impossibru
Well duh, you can tell if they're an npc by their names.
Try telling that to the masses of people who think otherwise. rolleyes

And, yeah. I know everyone wants a freebie. Your freebie will most likely be a limb. 3nodding Got a severed arm last event.

Love severed arms. They're so useful.

Fashionable Fatcat

I got a valentines day gift from them heart

Powered-up Fighter

The horror twins are great, met them awhile back in an event, talked to Ariel alot and even did some art for the two of them as well. =D Anons need love too man.

Hopeful Girl

ToushinYusuke

The horror twins are great, met them awhile back in an event, talked to Ariel alot and even did some art for the two of them as well. =D Anons need love too man.
eeyup. and you gave them art? emotion_awesome

Ruthless Vampire

39,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
4laugh I love the horror twins there avatars are soo cool. I wish my avatar was that grotesque heart

Popular Fatcat

12,275 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Though i don't know much about them, they seem pretty nice.

I remember when I was new to gaia and a random gaian gave me 20k gold. Lol, I was so happy and fuzzy then!

Hunter

Odd Cinderella

What I have heard about the twins in another forum is that even though they were around for Christmas and New Years. It wasn't until January 13; friday the thirteenth that they were actually recognized. Since then, they have been showing up during events to give us all a good scare, and I think after this event they will be more known, and have more of a fan base then they had before.

Honestly, I love the twins.~

Hopeful Girl

psychotic midds
Odd Cinderella

What I have heard about the twins in another forum is that even though they were around for Christmas and New Years. It wasn't until January 13; friday the thirteenth that they were actually recognized. Since then, they have been showing up during events to give us all a good scare, and I think after this event they will be more known, and have more of a fan base then they had before.

Honestly, I love the twins.~
Really? Huh. I noticed them since last October. 3nodding
This turned out to be an even more interesting April Fool's event then I thought. Talking with Dante, we were both highly amused with what was going on~

Hopeful Girl

Phantom Anon
This turned out to be an even more interesting April Fool's event then I thought. Talking with Dante, we were both highly amused with what was going on~
Hiya, Phantom~ Thanks for the gift! Really unexpected. 3nodding Good story too. 4laugh When I have more time, I'll read it. 3nodding I saved it.

Omnipresent Cultist

I'd never heard of them before.
Then again, I tend to avoid most of the forums.
Unless it's for creepy anon messages on valentines or Halloween.
Good times.

Always glad to see creepy people filling the Gaia world with their creepiness though.

Dangerous Lover

10,150 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
This entire thing is just one big fools folly so follow the lead fool for now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff