Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Dog

Never heard nor seen them therefore they do not exist! ಠ_ಠ

Hopeful Girl

Impossibru
Odd Cinderella
Impossibru
Well duh, you can tell if they're an npc by their names.
Try telling that to the masses of people who think otherwise. rolleyes

And, yeah. I know everyone wants a freebie. Your freebie will most likely be a limb. 3nodding Got a severed arm last event.

Yeah doubt they'll notice it. stare
Or they're just dumb. emotion_awesome
If I can manage to keep this up, maybe people won't miss it.

@Food: I'll post their profiles soon enough. 3nodding

Partying Borg

14,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
well there's too many greedy people out there who just want to be given freebies all the time... that's a little sad and really funny emotion_drool

Ieizce's Queen

Badgeless Bunny

Never knew that. Haven't been really active during the events recently. >__<
Good to know though. :]

Combative Fatcat

4,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
Thank you! but how do you get a burnt bread loaf???

Streaker

damn, those are some pretty scary avatars. ;o;

Hopeful Girl

Lucky Lucky Station
You mean, this? IDK.

Divine Hunter

8,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Odd Cinderella
They've been around since Halloween Last Year. They are anon's. They are not NPCs, they are not anyone special to this event. They anon at every event they can get their hands on. So, if you got a gift from them, thank them. If they get the chance, they'll reply back. But, they do not correlate to the event at hand. Don't b'aw because you didn't get a gift from them...they are trying to gift a lot of people.

I got an arm from them in the last event.

So, don't be all "fan-gasm" unless you know the true story.

This announcement was brought to you by: THIS IS REAL. NOT AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!

Dante Horror - Anon
Ariel Horror - Anon

They are great people, I've been helping them as Mama Horror, unoffical and Dante talked with me in messages and on here when the event first started. Him and Ariel are both sweethearts so I asked if I could help. thats why I'm mama.. dante said only thing opened was the mother so... It's a huge blast though been doing this since it started

Combative Fatcat

4,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
Odd Cinderella
Lucky Lucky Station
You mean, this? IDK.

OMG. I love your signature! Assasini! Yesness! Thank you again. But where the heck did that item come from? It kind of reminds me of the Hunger Games but not really?

Hopeful Girl

Raven84
Odd Cinderella
They've been around since Halloween Last Year. They are anon's. They are not NPCs, they are not anyone special to this event. They anon at every event they can get their hands on. So, if you got a gift from them, thank them. If they get the chance, they'll reply back. But, they do not correlate to the event at hand. Don't b'aw because you didn't get a gift from them...they are trying to gift a lot of people.

This announcement was brought to you by: THIS IS REAL. NOT AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!

Dante Horror - Anon
Ariel Horror - Anon

They are great people, I've been helping them as Mama Horror, unoffical and Dante talked with me in messages and on here when the event first started. Him and Ariel are both sweethearts so I asked if I could help. thats why I'm mama.. dante said only thing opened was the mother so... It's a huge blast though been doing this since it started
Ah! Hullo! Would you like me to add you to the first post? emotion_awesome

Hopeful Girl

Lucky Lucky Station
Odd Cinderella
Lucky Lucky Station
You mean, this? IDK.

OMG. I love your signature! Assasini! Yesness! Thank you again. But where the heck did that item come from? It kind of reminds me of the Hunger Games but not really?
Actually, it could have been from the Hunger Games. eek Now that I think about it. 3nodding

Divine Hunter

8,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Odd Cinderella
Raven84
Odd Cinderella

Dante Horror - Anon
Ariel Horror - Anon

Ah! Hullo! Would you like me to add you to the first post? emotion_awesome

I guess so, I would love to hear from everyone who wishes to speak

Combative Fatcat

4,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
Odd Cinderella
Lucky Lucky Station
Odd Cinderella
Lucky Lucky Station
You mean, this? IDK.

Actually, it could have been from the Hunger Games. eek Now that I think about it. 3nodding

LOL! Thank you. Now I'm going to hunt for it. Dammit. Stupid addicting book. *sighs* I have been infected with too many fandoms!

Hopeful Girl

Raven84
I guess so, I would love to hear from everyone who wishes to speak
I posted your quote on front page. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items