Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yay people

Romantic Gekko

good luck 3nodding

Kawaii Detective

Anon event!?~ I'm in. . .

Now to begin sending mysterious gifts to people with creepy messages. . .

Never been gifted anonymously, so let's just wait and see what happens. c:

Bashful Cutie-Pie

Oh Goodness I got one >u<
The Anons are wonderful!~ heart
Thank you~

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

18,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
It is also fun to Equip the Items given for a Laugh and also if it so happens an anon forgets to Tick the Anon Box, Keep their Identity to oneself.

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

18,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Royal Murderer
Oh Goodness I got one >u<
The Anons are wonderful!~ heart
Thank you~

Remember To post the Letter.

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

18,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Also try to Put a Pen name/Anon name at the bottom of the letters as some people do not like Unsigned Letters

Bashful Cutie-Pie

Message: The sound of footsteps could be heard approaching from close by yet on looking around to see if anyone was approaching to my amusement, there was not soul in sight but as remember that in the past I had once came across a man with long flowing hair that seemed to have a mind of its own, this hair was of the most unusual kind one could say as his hair seemed to change from a black that seemed to just vanish in the night, while other times his long flowing hair was of the most beautiful white one could ever lay eyes on, but this was nothing compared to those eyes that seemed to stare right into your soul if you happened to look into them, these eyes that seemed to hold knowledge that no one else had witnessed, but this was nothing compared the simple fact that these eyes that were constantly changing looked as if they held a great hatred towards all other living things.

~The Ghetto Ninja.~

Ladykiller

I'm going to try too! >_< Although they won't be too fancy...

Devout Lunatic

12,050 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
My work here is done >:3

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

18,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Royal Murderer
Message: The sound of footsteps could be heard approaching from close by yet on looking around to see if anyone was approaching to my amusement, there was not soul in sight but as remember that in the past I had once came across a man with long flowing hair that seemed to have a mind of its own, this hair was of the most unusual kind one could say as his hair seemed to change from a black that seemed to just vanish in the night, while other times his long flowing hair was of the most beautiful white one could ever lay eyes on, but this was nothing compared to those eyes that seemed to stare right into your soul if you happened to look into them, these eyes that seemed to hold knowledge that no one else had witnessed, but this was nothing compared the simple fact that these eyes that were constantly changing looked as if they held a great hatred towards all other living things.

Remember to say what you thought of it and If there is a name Signed then Post that with the story....Otherwise we will not know the anon who is responsible for the work.

Gehehe

Profitable Businessman

6,390 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'll do this. Why the hell not. cat_razz

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
*sits back and waits for kind anons to shower me with things on my wishlist*

Dapper Seeker

Distaste for this holiday is getting higher and higher. That's why I don't need to sit around these events. It's almost worse than St. Patrick's Day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff