Dangerous Shapeshifter

12,325 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
LadyTimePiece
The Acidic Remedy
it was a really lame April fools joke.
I missed the attempted joke. I mean, a forum for a band? It's not like we could have gone anywhere to watch it or something. And if there was an event it would have been like this one was. The joke was lost on me. Heh. sweatdrop
It`s all a lie there is no reading of ``mother ducks sunday stroll`` also people running around, trying to figure out what was going on. xd

Fanatical Flip-Flopper

15,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
emotion_donotwant

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
I was confused by the even as well! xD

Now that I know it was an April Fool's joke...well that doesn't change anything for me really...all I know is it can't compete with Cartoon Network's April Fool's day event of showing old school Toonami instead of Adult Swim. x33 Most epic April Fool's thing EVER. No questions. heart

Romantic Trainer

11,640 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Pet Trainer 150
LadyTimePiece
Just how is this an event anyway? What is it even for? I mean, I see the whole Ron Bruise thing with the attempted band, and the knock off Charley Sheen, and the random Gaia staff person, but yeah...still confused...

There was some kind of scavenger hunt for the event item (which I think was just a wild goose chase, which was probably the point) that you can get if you can find a thread with the link to said item. Although I don't know if the item would still be active by now. You can always check! wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff