Totally. 1 100.0% [ 74 ]
Total Votes:[ 74 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
This event is NOT an April Fool's joke. It's OBVIOUSLY a legit event. And if you can't tell that on your own then you need to get a new glasses prescription. I mean, seriously, if you can't tell it's not an April Fool's joke then you have issues. Serious issues. Like fall in love with your mother so hard you dress up in her clothes and put on her makeup and perfume then go out to clubs and try to pick up dudes because your mother slept around with half the guys in town kinds of issues. Like think that feet are incredibly sexy to the point that you have dug up fresh graves to get at sexy women's feet to wear your extensive collection of brand-name women's heels kind of issues. Like are still convinced that the moon landing was staged in a Hollywood studio when it fact it was staged in a studio on the planet Mars kind of issues. Like believe that people are constantly following you and the government has spy satellites trained on you twenty-four hours a day and bugs in your apartment, car, place of work and anywhere else you frequent kind of issues. I mean, really, if you can't figure out that this is absolutely NOT an April Fool's joke then you are a fool. Just look at the time stamp on the announcement! It was not created on April 1st at all so this event is legit. Plus, a dramatic reading of Mother Duck's Sunday Stroll is something that 100% of Gaia's demographic is going to be completely into. I know that I'm going to listen to it live and then get a hold of a recording of it so that I can listen to it soudbyte by soundbyte and break it down into it's constituent parts and then maybe make a sinister remash of it just for fun! And if there are pictures or video I am going to blow them up 1,000 times so that I can enjoy the images on the pixel level. This event is going to be epic! I mean, seriously, how can you not be through the roof about this totally legit event! It's the most fantastic thing this year. No way Halloween or Christmas are going to be better. Mother Duck's Sunday Stroll is the bomb! I mean, really. And if you don't feel that way then you're probably still thinking that this event is some kind of joke and not the obviously legitimate event that it is!

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Sleeb

Meh.

You're no fun. >.<

Lupine Humorist

Oh you emotion_awesome

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Sleeb
Jace Quin
Sleeb

Meh.

You're no fun. >.<
User Image

/pet
You should have written a long TL;DR, and stuff. Then the April Fool's is implied and you made people read all of it for nothing. ;D

Oh, that would be fun. I think I will write one now. In the style of a ranting crazy person. I'll quote you again when I've written one.

Chisari's Partner

Sleeb

You should have written a long TL;DR, and stuff. Then the April Fool's is implied and you made people read all of it for nothing. ;D

Jace Quin

This is definitely what I was expecting. Come on Jace Quin, troll better! emotion_donotwant

Fluffy Bunny

Lol emotion_dowant

Distrustful Scamp

30,875 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Ha, you got me emotion_awesome

10,425 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
Not even gold and silver can

To customize this post format and add others, go to your BetterGaia Options in Chrome.
For help, visit our thread.

break the two of us...

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
dramallama
I'm not impressed at your fail attempt

Beloved Foe

16,365 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Jace Quin
April Fools!

Lol I just had to click on it to say what an idiot you are. . . But I guess I am the moron emo lol
Aw, I was expecting a conspiracy theory psych out... So disappointed.

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Sleeb

Meh.

Okay. I made it better. Just for you. ^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff