10,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Mayor Gravity
Dakini Jun
Mayor Gravity
Dakini Jun
I easily fall for pranks, and I just keep clicking on these links hoping that sooner or later I'll get something really cool for all of my hard work. Problem is, I have a final tomorrow night and a boatload of work to do, including several hundreds of pages to read.

So, any other "fools" like me out there? redface
I procrastinate too, are youre finals for high school or college?

College - I'm in an alternative teaching program - getting my Masters in 12 months, so I'm also teaching full time.
Funfun, I'm still at the associate level, but I plan to get my Doctorate of Social Work. smile What grade do you teach?

Juniors and Seniors - special ed. They're all in regular ed classes, though - most have dyslexia - and are really doing well.

Questionable Borg

Dakini Jun
Mayor Gravity
Dakini Jun
Mayor Gravity
Dakini Jun
I easily fall for pranks, and I just keep clicking on these links hoping that sooner or later I'll get something really cool for all of my hard work. Problem is, I have a final tomorrow night and a boatload of work to do, including several hundreds of pages to read.

College - I'm in an alternative teaching program - getting my Masters in 12 months, so I'm also teaching full time.
Funfun, I'm still at the associate level, but I plan to get my Doctorate of Social Work. smile What grade do you teach?

Juniors and Seniors - special ed. They're all in regular ed classes, though - most have dyslexia - and are really doing well.
I have a mild form of deslexia. It's a load of fun.

Gracious Wench

10,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Mayor Gravity
Dakini Jun
Mayor Gravity
Dakini Jun
Mayor Gravity
Dakini Jun

I have a mild form of deslexia. It's a load of fun.

I'm sure it's a lot of "fun." We did a simulation for one of our classes of what different LDs were like, and I gave up. Lots of respect to you for setting high goals and working towards achieving them (gee, that's certainly something a teacher would say, but I mean it).

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items