Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Lunatic

lyoten
Middendorffi
I don't understand, it seems like all they give is cheap gifts that nobody really wants, I would hardly call them the best Anons.

It's also the thought that counts, but that's fine. They don't have to give anything to you :]
cat_neutral I just think it's like they just gift to be noticed and "appreciated" by people who look at that piece of s**t in their inventory and think "Well, at least that's something emotion_kirakira Hope in humanity is restored!" When really, anyone could do that... but the case is that resonable people who do gift usually only gift when they have enough gold to get a present that matters.

"Questing Angelic Manner? Oh, here's a Ritzy Black Wig emotion_hug Look at me, I'm so goddamned generous!"

Lupine Humorist

Middendorffi
lyoten
Middendorffi
I don't understand, it seems like all they give is cheap gifts that nobody really wants, I would hardly call them the best Anons.

It's also the thought that counts, but that's fine. They don't have to give anything to you :]
cat_neutral I just think it's like they just gift to be noticed and "appreciated" by people who look at that piece of s**t in their inventory and think "Well, at least that's something emotion_kirakira Hope in humanity is restored!" When really, anyone could do that... but the case is that resonable people who do gift usually only gift when they have enough gold to get a present that matters.

"Questing Angelic Manner? Oh, here's a Ritzy Black Wig emotion_hug Look at me, I'm so goddamned generous!"

Um...wow lol I honestly don't know where to start with you.
First and for most, they're PIXELS. In other words, not real, not of any use, what so ever. And it doesn't have to be anyways. Anyone that truly thinks and act like that otherwise is just beyond sad and pathetic. They gift people because it's fun, and yes, generous. And also, they don't care about items, unlike you. They could care less about e-fame. lol And I didn't know humanity could be restored from a bunch of useless pixels. neutral And yeah, anyone CAN do that. But it's people like you that are so conceited, naive, and close-minded that honestly don't care about anything unless they're able to gain from it in some way. But they're not here for you. So think what ever you want, doesn't make it true hun c; Have fun with your fake gold and items emotion_c8 .

Shirtless Genius

7,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Nerd 50
honestly... i don't care about whether the item is useless, doesn't cost anything or whatever else. I just love that they gave a gift to me. I appreciate what they did. I mean it's the thought that counts really.. sweatdrop

Shirtless Genius

7,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Nerd 50
and it's not really a piece of s**t since i can still do something with it smile

Beloved Stalker

13,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I do not believe that they started gifting with the intent of becoming popular. Actually up until this event I didn't know that they reached that kind of level of familiarity in the community. o_O; I do remember them from past events though.

Onto another thing. I think that it's kind of wrong or rather it is incredibly rude to complain about a gift even if it is anon. It shouldn't matter if it is worth anything at all because someone actually took the time to give you something. The only time where it is acceptable to complain is when you're in a gift the person above you thread and people are not fallowing the rules.

5,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Nerd 50
Gabriel Hellion Lestat
honestly... i don't care about whether the item is useless, doesn't cost anything or whatever else. I just love that they gave a gift to me. I appreciate what they did. I mean it's the thought that counts really.. sweatdrop

That's what she said.

5,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Nerd 50
Gabriel Hellion Lestat

sorry best smile did it work? anyway. true story.. it's the though that counts! that's my boy!!! ~errr.. that sounds so wrong coming from me :O anyway... you haven't told me of this Horror Twins... i don't know them but i guess they are thoughtful for giving anyone gifts smile

Shirtless Genius

7,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Nerd 50
Fern_Kyrie_Lianne
Gabriel Hellion Lestat

sorry best smile did it work? anyway. true story.. it's the though that counts! that's my boy!!! ~errr.. that sounds so wrong coming from me :O anyway... you haven't told me of this Horror Twins... i don't know them but i guess they are thoughtful for giving anyone gifts smile

it did. smile thanks best! anyway.. THAT SOUNDS SO WRONG. it's like were... errr.. you know what I mean smile )) well... i forgot to... sorry smile

Shirtless Genius

7,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Nerd 50
Fern_Kyrie_Lianne
Gabriel Hellion Lestat

by the way... that picture of Liam as your siggy... really??? don't you want to change it?

Deadly Kitten

11,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
most of the great anons are great not for their gifting but for their stories, poems, songs and little messages that go along with their gifts. That is the real gift.

And these two have always been great around the events. heart

Greedy Lunatic

lyoten
Middendorffi
lyoten
Middendorffi

Um...wow lol I honestly don't know where to start with you.
First and for most, they're PIXELS. In other words, not real, not of any use, what so ever. And it doesn't have to be anyways. Anyone that truly thinks and act like that otherwise is just beyond sad and pathetic. They gift people because it's fun, and yes, generous. And also, they don't care about items, unlike you. They could care less about e-fame. lol And I didn't know humanity could be restored from a bunch of useless pixels. neutral And yeah, anyone CAN do that. But it's people like you that are so conceited, naive, and close-minded that honestly don't care about anything unless they're able to gain from it in some way. But they're not here for you. So think what ever you want, doesn't make it true hun c; Have fun with your fake gold and items emotion_c8 .
Get off your high horse, miss.

Let's say somebody "gifts" you a ruler irl for christmas, do you think about their generosity or what a piece of s**t gift that was (no lying now)? And how on earth would you know whether or not they care about "e-fame"'? And "hun", me and everybody else on here knows that these items are pixels and therefor have no actual value...that doesn't mean people don't want specific items that are considered expensive and take effort to acquire.

What's with the personal insults? I had no idea you knew me that well! *le sigh* If by conceited you actually meant self-centered that applies to every single person on earth and you're kidding yourself if you think otherwise. And tell me how any of this makes me naive because I don't think that word means what you think it means. Close-minded means ignorant of others beliefs, it certainly doesn't mean I have to agree with you.

Besides all that, why would you care about anything that doesn't benefit you? That's just illogical. Chances are, if something doesn't benefit you it makes you unhappy. My apologies for not being masochistic like that. If volunteering for the elderly makes you happy then you are benefiting from it. If it doesn't then you won't do it unless you have something else to benefit from it like community service hours for school credit.

People like you confuse the hell out of me, honestly. Why start an argument with someone on the internet? Why be so "my way or the highway" about this? If you're really so open-minded you shouldn't feel the need to shove your beliefs down my throat. Sharing one's opinion doesn't have to be so condescending and venomous.
Nope. ._.
Never heard of them.

5,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Nerd 50
Gabriel Hellion Lestat
Fern_Kyrie_Lianne
Gabriel Hellion Lestat

by the way... that picture of Liam as your siggy... really??? don't you want to change it?

NO!!! I LOVE LIAM! hahahah! He's moine!!! just joking! why??? is there something wrong with my siggy? you're the only one who noticed it!

5,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Nerd 50
rainbowAquariums
Nope. ._.
Never heard of them.

me too... my best friend is so lucky for being able to encounter them. eek

Shirtless Genius

7,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Nerd 50
Fern_Kyrie_Lianne
Gabriel Hellion Lestat
Fern_Kyrie_Lianne
Gabriel Hellion Lestat

NO!!! I LOVE LIAM! hahahah! He's moine!!! just joking! why??? is there something wrong with my siggy? you're the only one who noticed it!

I don't know... maybe it's just too... errr... nevermind.. maybe it's just me. am i really the only one who notices it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games