Welcome to Gaia! ::

Masaiiko

I bet it would have o.o;

Also, yes she was attacked as well XD

Oh?
                      Was our messages one of them? (we had two)
                      Honestly, that was a crazy event to keep up in as well....
Corpse-Bride Anon

I understand perfectly, and I shall tell her you said hi, maybe that will get her to come on.

We enjoy having you around as well, and we did have fun with the event, but we retired from gifting awhile ago.
                    Need to start preparing for Easter.

Magical Traveler

14,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The greatest thing you'll ever learn...

Happy to finally be aware of what's going on. This has been more helpful than most of the other threads.]

...is just to love and be loved in return.
Dante Horror - anon

I understand perfectly, and I shall tell her you said hi, maybe that will get her to come on.

We enjoy having you around as well, and we did have fun with the event, but we retired from gifting awhile ago. Need to start preparing for Easter.

Oh, that is the next weekend, is it not? I shall have to see if I am able to come on a bit-I have some things to do in the Downstairs world-decorations and whatnot-but I shall see if I can stop by for a little bit.

I have started collecting things for my gifts, though I am not sure which things I shall be collecting for Easter's holiday. Perhaps I can give out boxes of chocolate, or small rabbits, like in my living days.
My Little Anomaly

I hope so o.o;
what did you do, bro?

Adored Sweetheart

10,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pet Trainer 150
Dante Horror - anon
Masaiiko

I bet it would have o.o;

Also, yes she was attacked as well XD

Oh?
                      Was our messages one of them? (we had two)
                      Honestly, that was a crazy event to keep up in as well....

Well I guess you can look at it as everyone on gaia loves you guys ;P

hmmm i dont think so most of them were sent anonymously, and i mean creepy when i say creepy xD although some were funny lol!

i wonder if for the easter event, if this will start up all over again and have a bunch of threads about you guys razz it deffinately did make the event more interesting...everyone was trying to figure out who you guys were xD!
Corpse-Bride Anon

It is next week -nods-
Oh? Well I do hope you find the time, it would be positively horrible to see you around again. >3
Hmn, that sounds like a good idea to me.
I am hoarding away bunny's for easter got 247 so far, ready to go.
Ariel Horror- Anon
what did you do, bro?

Nothing -innocently-

Masaiiko

I don't know, there were a lot who didn't like us, but had no reason not too. o.o;

Oh, I see..worse we did was tear apart users heart, and offer them a new one >3

Lol, I kind of hope not, because I don't want us taking up the whole event again..I was surprised to see how many users that still did not know us....but then again we are only two users and there are billions of members on gaia.

Fanatical Flip-Flopper

17,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
smexy avi cat_wink

*ahem* but seriously, very generous of to gift Monsieur Anon

Keep on Fooling in the newly Aprils,
cause once late October rolls around
Jack is back and out of his box
Dante Horror - anon
Corpse-Bride Anon

It is next week -nods-
Oh? Well I do hope you find the time, it would be positively horrible to see you around again. >3
Hmn, that sounds like a good idea to me.
I am hoarding away bunny's for easter got 247 so far, ready to go.

Oh, bunnies are wonderful. I shall have to invest in some when I am less penniless.

I think I see Ariel on, as cute as always. I shall have to make you two a special gift, for the holiday next weekend. You may receive it early though.

It would be lovely to come gifting with you two again, and all of the other anons. Perhaps I shall find an Easter outfit to wear?
Dante Horror - anon

blaugh YOUR QUITE THE CHARATER 4laugh AND I FEEL YOUR PAIN cry GOLD DOES GO FAST A LIL TO FAST ninja
MeMyselfAndEye
]

Why thank you ;3

It was our pleasure..

We are excited for October, and defiantly for the next friday the 13th ;3

Hope to see you there.

Adored Sweetheart

10,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pet Trainer 150
Dante Horror - anon
Ariel Horror- Anon
what did you do, bro?

Nothing -innocently-

Masaiiko

I don't know, there were a lot who didn't like us, but had no reason not too. o.o;

Oh, I see..worse we did was tear apart users heart, and offer them a new one >3

Lol, I kind of hope not, because I don't want us taking up the whole event again..I was surprised to see how many users that still did not know us....but then again we are only two users and there are billions of members on gaia.

hmm..they were probably mad because you didnt gift them!! xD

well either way i hope to see you guys around future events, because you guys made this one better than it would have been razz

WELL if you need a 3rd member i want to be the cousin horror...twice removed...> surprised !!!

kidding! xD

Fanatical Flip-Flopper

17,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
Dante Horror - anon
MeMyselfAndEye
]

Indeed, Friday the 13th is such a magical day. Its almost like an honorary April Fools Day for me twisted

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff