Welcome to Gaia! ::

SilverFoxCub

We are new to the anon family, just started at the beginning of this year.
                  So we were quite infamous and only had a small amount of fans, so yeah, I can understand how you might of not known about us.

Yeah, defiantly not an NPC -.-

Ruykii Kiryu

My pleasure >3
                  Maybe -shrugs-
                  we shall see....

Masaiiko

Lol, you are not alone on that...honestly.
                  SAw so many people in threads who after reading threads that were trying to get people to know we weren't NPC'S, or any of that bs say the same thing.

Again, we are new to anoning....
Rubai Sora

All of my collection is horror >3

Imalane

I feel your pain...

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Dante Horror - anon
Rubai Sora

All of my collection is horror >3
Awesome!
Dante Horror - anon

Imalane

I feel your pain...

I'm supposed to be peer-reviewing two stories that are 5 and 6 pages... but I'm ahead of the writing level of most of the class, so they've become painful to do T-T Why does Gaia have to have an event on the night I should be doing homework and going to sleep? XD
boxesofwolves
SilverFoxCub
boxesofwolves
u can't blame them
for the whole day they though there was a item lol everyone knows we r getting cat faces this year
am i right?

There actually is an item. There's a link for it at the end of the interview thread. It's just the faces of the actors and a poster that goes behind your avi. I love your avi Dante Horror. I didn't even know who the Horror Twins were until today, but it was easy to see they aren't NPC's once you look around a few threads. Some people just aren't that bright.

i never knew my name was dante
(looks up at my username)
i'm pretty sure it says boxesofwolves

I was too lazy to post a second message sorry. I meant to hit enter on there, but your avi is cool too.

Aekea Shopper

6,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Everything that is going on, since I am oblivious on the event.
Rubai Sora

3nodding

Imalane

That sucks, and gaia held the event on said day just for said reason.
                Too keep anyone that had to go to bed early/study, from doing so.
                rofl

Lonely Fairy

13,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
LOL. This event is making everyone so dizzy. I don't even get it. :/

Adored Sweetheart

10,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pet Trainer 150
Although you guys are new, I think this event really let people know a lot about about the horror twins wink
I think its nice that you guys are giving back to the gaia community...not a lot of people would do that like you guys!
its just crazy how the word has spread about you two so fast!

hopefully gaians wont try to take advantage of you guys and hound you for items lol
IM SO ENVIOUS OF YOUR AVI 4laugh I WISH I WAS A BOY crying O WELL xd .... BY THE WAY DO YOU TAKE DONATIONS

Friendly Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
SilverFoxCub
boxesofwolves
SilverFoxCub
boxesofwolves
u can't blame them
for the whole day they though there was a item lol everyone knows we r getting cat faces this year
am i right?

There actually is an item. There's a link for it at the end of the interview thread. It's just the faces of the actors and a poster that goes behind your avi. I love your avi Dante Horror. I didn't even know who the Horror Twins were until today, but it was easy to see they aren't NPC's once you look around a few threads. Some people just aren't that bright.

i never knew my name was dante
(looks up at my username)
i'm pretty sure it says boxesofwolves

I was too lazy to post a second message sorry. I meant to hit enter on there, but your avi is cool too.

its all good cool
Ice_Guardian21

Well, the first item you get by hitting the huge heads you see floating around about a dozen times.

The second one is on the third page of the sticky called the interview.

That is what the event is for April fools day.

Not a good joke really, but eh, whatever.

Now, some people, when me and my sister were gifting earlier.
                Thought it would be funny and go around trolling everyone and telling users that if they said a trigger word, they would get us (the horror twins) to gift them.

The trigger word being; I love the Horror Twins.

Which was untrue, because well we gift who ever the hell we feel like, not by trigger words, or being begged.

That is a turn off for us.
Dante Horror - anon

That sucks, and gaia held the event on said day just for said reason.
Too keep anyone that had to go to bed early/study, from doing so.
rofl

Exactly, they're out to get me! razz It's not because April Fool's day happened to land on a Sunday or anything. That would be nonsense to celebrate a holiday the day of, naturally. It must be to sabotage procrastinators like me!

Desirable Autobiographer

6,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
Masaiiko
Although you guys are new, I think this event really let people know a lot about about the horror twins wink
I think its nice that you guys are giving back to the gaia community...not a lot of people would do that like you guys!
its just crazy how the word has spread about you two so fast!

hopefully gaians wont try to take advantage of you guys and hound you for items lol
I was about to say looks like your cover's blown

Aekea Shopper

6,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Dante Horror - anon
Ice_Guardian21

Well, the first item you get by hitting the huge heads you see floating around about a dozen times.

The second one is on the third page of the sticky called the interview.

That is what the event is for April fools day.

Not a good joke really, but eh, whatever.

Now, some people, when me and my sister were gifting earlier.
                Thought it would be funny and go around trolling everyone and telling users that if they said a trigger word, they would get us (the horror twins) to gift them.

The trigger word being; I love the Horror Twins.

Which was untrue, because well we gift who ever the hell we feel like, not by trigger words, or being begged.

That is a turn off for us.

I see... Well, this is a big whatever event for me, so I really don't care.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff