Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Nerd 50
Thank you! I was wondering! This is certainly an interesting thing to happen in an event.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Thanks for the clarification. All of the posts about "I love Horror Twins" was confusing me terribly.

Magical Cat

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
Okay, now I'm sure that this isn't some pair of random NPCs wondering around the forum. Thank you for the information. cat_3nodding

Now, then... the big question of the matter, if no one has asked already, is this : what kind of gifts do these twins bring? cat_neutral

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aww, that's nice of them! And you too, for making this thread! Thanks for clearing up the confusion! c: <3
oh so they are just regular users then.
I thought they gave out special items whee

So does anyone know what item we get for the event?

Desirable Streaker

14,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Good to know that some Anons are outdoing an event.

Hygienic Hunter

Ok, so I got a poster, opened a thread (after reading the thing about the convo between the three guys. . .) and it said "I love the horror twins" over and over. . . so confuzed. Thanks for clarifying that for me/us : )

Baby

Omg! People on gaia are so stinking greedy!! Drives me nuts. Is all we get for the april fools day event a poster?

3,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
idk what the horror twins are emotion_eyebrow n im ultra sads that i missed the event emotion_bigvein gonk stupid computer had to be a bum emotion_donotwant

Divine Hunter

8,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
I'm needing to say something. Sunday I crossed a line in doing something stupid without asking the twins first. I am not exactly with them. Yes I am allowed or was to play their mother but forgot to do a few things that would have been respective for them.

If you're reading this, I am not the best writer but i want to get my voice heard. I never meant for anyone to try and get into the "horror" family, it had been a honor for Dante to tell me though I forgot to tell Aeriel about it and I am deeply ashamed by my actions. I had told a few people they could help but I think my meaning was taking differently then what i meant it to.

Thank you,
Raven84

6,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
I've never even heard of the horror twins until today. O_o

5,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Dante Horror - anon