Hallowed Treasure

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
Foxcags
Amaya has Fallen
Trojan.exe

Oh lord, my bad, think that might have been a little far. Trojan might have caught on though lol. I'm sorry Amaya, I was just joshing with the guy about my mind. It's perfectly intact, well there are a few nuts and bolts missing, but nothing serious really. No schizophrenia at all though XD

Not that I have an disrespect for the mental condition that is Schizophrenia, I fell very bad for people that have it.

As for the existence of this item, I thank you for agreeing Amaya, but it's starting to get more confusing, prolly cause I'm ready to pass out, but whatevs...

-sigh-Don't worry about it. At least you're man enough to apologize for it.

No problem. All this bs about there being more heads you have to click is what causing most of the problems IMO.

Foe

Amaya has Fallen
Foxcags
Amaya has Fallen
Trojan.exe

Oh lord, my bad, think that might have been a little far. Trojan might have caught on though lol. I'm sorry Amaya, I was just joshing with the guy about my mind. It's perfectly intact, well there are a few nuts and bolts missing, but nothing serious really. No schizophrenia at all though XD

Not that I have an disrespect for the mental condition that is Schizophrenia, I fell very bad for people that have it.

As for the existence of this item, I thank you for agreeing Amaya, but it's starting to get more confusing, prolly cause I'm ready to pass out, but whatevs...

No problem. All this bs about there being more heads you have to click is what causing most of the problems IMO.
you need to learn to take a joke or ten lol it's april fool's day - were you expecting a straightforward event?

Magic Man-Lover

XxCuTe TeDdyxX
seriously what is the item i have clicked over 10 times all i got waas posters
Mother Duck's Bonnet

Hallowed Treasure

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150
Trojan.exe
Amaya has Fallen
Foxcags
Amaya has Fallen
Trojan.exe

you need to learn to take a joke or ten lol it's april fool's day - were you expecting a straightforward event?

Oh, I can a take joke, probably better than you. But I do not appreciate people like you.

Foe

Amaya has Fallen
Trojan.exe
Amaya has Fallen
Foxcags
Amaya has Fallen
Trojan.exe

Oh, I can a take joke, probably better than you. But I do not appreciate people like you.
did you or did you not realize he was ******** around w/ that post? i don't get what's there to be against. having fun and being silly in a forum dedicated to silliness?

Hallowed Treasure

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150
Trojan.exe
Amaya has Fallen
Trojan.exe
Amaya has Fallen
Foxcags

did you or did you not realize he was ******** around w/ that post? i don't get what's there to be against. having fun and being silly in a forum dedicated to silliness?

Yeah, he told me. I got it. Now how about you stop bitching, grow up, and go pull a real prank.

Allied Sleuth

10,925 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Timid 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Trojan.exe

Ah, so you did know I was joshing. Damn, I thought it was a fairly decent attempt lol. But seriously, this item business is peving me a bit now. I've put the poster in my sig, suppose to get a duckling or something in my inventory? I'm not fond of searching the forums for info like this lol, especially today. Never know what your gonna find out there on april fool's day....

Foe

Amaya has Fallen
Trojan.exe
Amaya has Fallen
Trojan.exe
Amaya has Fallen
Foxcags

Yeah, he told me. I got it. Now how about you stop bitching, grow up, and go pull a real prank.
...so you're pissed over an item that may/may not exist?
oh that's adorable. you cutie pie you heart

Foe

Foxcags
Trojan.exe

Ah, so you did know I was joshing. Damn, I thought it was a fairly decent attempt lol. But seriously, this item business is peving me a bit now. I've put the poster in my sig, suppose to get a duckling or something in my inventory? I'm not fond of searching the forums for info like this lol, especially today. Never know what your gonna find out there on april fool's day....
it was still a perfect response to that post. i just about died lol

also
seriously
it's a crappy one-day event item, and the event's just started. chill out, go to bed, and the item link will likely be posted in an announcement or granted to everyone afterwards
it's not a big deal

Hallowed Treasure

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150
Trojan.exe
Amaya has Fallen
Trojan.exe
Amaya has Fallen
Trojan.exe

Awww, you're so cute. You think I'm mad. I'm not. I just think you're childish.

Foe

Amaya has Fallen
Trojan.exe
Amaya has Fallen
Trojan.exe
Amaya has Fallen
Trojan.exe

Awww, you're so cute. You think I'm mad. I'm not. I just think you're childish.
for clarification: how was i even bitching? i'm pretty sure that bitching is a pretty accurate descriptor for what you were doing, with all that whining about how people won't tell you about the famed item, so i'm not seeing the relation

it's like you've got nothing to go off of because there's not even any argument here, so you're trying to assign emotions/etc to me that you're pullin out your butt exclaim

Wealthy Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
Where and What is the item? ninja

Foe

User Image

oh ron bruise
leer at me some more redface

Allied Sleuth

10,925 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Timid 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Trojan.exe
Foxcags
Amaya has Fallen

it was still a perfect response to that post. i just about died lol

also
seriously
it's a crappy one-day event item, and the event's just started. chill out, go to bed, and the item link will likely be posted in an announcement or granted to everyone afterwards
it's not a big deal

Why thank you, glad you liked it cat_3nodding

Yeah, yeah, bed it is. Thanks for the fun though lol and I know it's just some one day event, just wanted to get it over with before I passed out lol

Anyway, thanks for a laugh, I really needed it, I was serious about the girlfriend part, she was mean.

Amaya~ Really sorry for the joke, but you gotta let this go man. I'm not trying to be mean or start an argument, I promise, but this really isn't something to get in a fight over. Just saying. cat_neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff