10,925 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Timid 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Trojan.exe
Foxcags
Trojan.exe
NocturnalLilith

Mkay guys, I'm tired. It's almost 5 in the morning, I haven't slept and my girlfriend played a very cruel April Fool's joke on me. Could you very kindly tell me if this bonnet is real or if it's all a prank? And if it's real, I only want a hint as to how to get it. Again, I can't take much more for April Fool's So cut a guy some slack and drop a hint?
go to bed. the item'll still be there in the morning

or afternoon, in your case lol

Lawls I would love to, but I'm not allowed. Going to be starting a job soon where I need to stay up all night, so I'm prepping. Sounds odd, maybe, but that's what I'm doing.

As for the item, I thought maybe it had something to do with the poster thing it shows you after clicking a face, but that does nothing, then I thought you had to click one or two of each face, but that still made no difference. I'm just asking for a hint, I like figuring it out on my own lol

Foe

Foxcags
Trojan.exe
Foxcags
Trojan.exe
NocturnalLilith

Mkay guys, I'm tired. It's almost 5 in the morning, I haven't slept and my girlfriend played a very cruel April Fool's joke on me. Could you very kindly tell me if this bonnet is real or if it's all a prank? And if it's real, I only want a hint as to how to get it. Again, I can't take much more for April Fool's So cut a guy some slack and drop a hint?
go to bed. the item'll still be there in the morning

or afternoon, in your case lol

Lawls I would love to, but I'm not allowed. Going to be starting a job soon where I need to stay up all night, so I'm prepping. Sounds odd, maybe, but that's what I'm doing.

As for the item, I thought maybe it had something to do with the poster thing it shows you after clicking a face, but that does nothing, then I thought you had to click one or two of each face, but that still made no difference. I'm just asking for a hint, I like figuring it out on my own lol
pfff, asking for a hint isn't figuring it out on your own
seriously, it's not that challenging. you just have to do some creative word association and you'll find it!

Allied Sleuth

10,925 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Timid 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Trojan.exe
seriously, it's not that challenging. you just have to do some creative word association and you'll find it!

Alright, so I would love to believe you guy, but come on, you're horrible at this. If this great item existed, why wouldn't you be wearing it and showing off these awesome poses lol. I suppose if this is some joke it's better than your girlfriend saying she's pregers and it's not your baby, but still, I'm to tired for this -.-

Foe

Foxcags
Trojan.exe

Alright, so I would love to believe you guy, but come on, you're horrible at this. If this great item existed, why wouldn't you be wearing it and showing off these awesome poses lol. I suppose if this is some joke it's better than your girlfriend saying she's pregers and it's not your baby, but still, I'm to tired for this -.-
because my equip list is visible on both my profile and the drop-down menu under my avatar. i'm not giving it away so early on lol i've already made an outfit with it, and saved it to outfit slots for later

Sagely Fatcat

it's kinda funny..i was watching spirited away earlier and there was no-face..and now i logged on and see big faces.. i'm hungry. emotion_sweatdrop

Allied Sleuth

10,925 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Timid 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Trojan.exe
Foxcags
Trojan.exe

because my equip list is visible on both my profile and the drop-down menu under my avatar. i'm not giving it away so early on lol i've already made an outfit with it, and saved it to outfit slots for later

And yet my logic still stands because you are not the only one with the item. I have seen many other posts claiming they have it, and yet, no equip. I highly doubt everyone has the same thought process as you friend lol So I stick with the non existent theory, or the glitch some people are mentioning. Tell you the truth, I would believe a huge group of people got together and came up with this item as a joke much easier than the complicated process to get the item.

Foe

Foxcags
Trojan.exe
Foxcags
Trojan.exe

And yet my logic still stands because you are not the only one with the item. I have seen many other posts claiming they have it, and yet, no equip. I highly doubt everyone has the same thought process as you friend lol So I stick with the non existent theory, or the glitch some people are mentioning. Tell you the truth, I would believe a huge group of people got together and came up with this item as a joke much easier than the complicated process to get the item.
well you're just a budding conspiracy theorist, aren't you
might wanna watch for early onset schizophrenia, bro. that may or may not be one of the symptoms

Allied Sleuth

10,925 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Timid 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Trojan.exe
Foxcags
Trojan.exe
Foxcags
Trojan.exe

might wanna watch for early onset schizophrenia, bro. that may or may not be one of the symptoms

Oh wow, that's not funny friend. I've been in and out of mental facilities for the last three years because of my condition. You think i asked for Schizophrenia? I can't help it. -.- Thanks for making my day worse, i was just popping a few theories out there one what was going on.

Profitable Prophet

All of these god damn trolls are making it impossible to post anything about the actual item. Everybody's too skeptical. It's kind of ingenious on Gaia's part. They created the ultimate April Fool's chaos.

Hallowed Treasure

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
Foxcags
Trojan.exe
Foxcags
Trojan.exe
Foxcags
Trojan.exe

Oh wow, that's not funny friend. I've been in and out of mental facilities for the last three years because of my condition. You think i asked for Schizophrenia? I can't help it. -.- Thanks for making my day worse, i was just popping a few theories out there one what was going on.

Dude, just ignore this meanie. I'm sorry about he said. when I read it, I honestly wanted to punch him the face. If it's any consolation, I'm your side. I won't believe there's an item until I see it for myself. All this trolling going on is just getting ridiculous.

Foe

Rock_hard_yo
All of these god damn trolls are making it impossible to post anything about the actual item. Everybody's too skeptical. It's kind of ingenious on Gaia's part. They created the ultimate April Fool's chaos.
did you see the amazing post above yours? because it made my morning
i'm loling so hard i cried

Tiny Kitten

classified_fu i don't know what to believe.

In a relationship with the Yiling Patriarch

Wrathful Spirit

y u such a meanie butt tho?

Foe

Hirurg
y u such a meanie butt tho?
ohh god i cannot even
i can't
it;s
it'sfk d[dfb
it's too mcuh man
too mcuh

Allied Sleuth

10,925 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Timid 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Amaya has Fallen
Trojan.exe

Oh lord, my bad, think that might have been a little far. Trojan might have caught on though lol. I'm sorry Amaya, I was just joshing with the guy about my mind. It's perfectly intact, well there are a few nuts and bolts missing, but nothing serious really. No schizophrenia at all though XD

Not that I have an disrespect for the mental condition that is Schizophrenia, I fell very bad for people that have it.

As for the existence of this item, I thank you for agreeing Amaya, but it's starting to get more confusing, prolly cause I'm ready to pass out, but whatevs...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff