Welcome to Gaia! ::

You cannot know God or understand scripture without the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Did you think that you could?
That's a very convenient excuse for why The Bible really means what you want it to mean instead of what is actually written.
IronySandwich
That's a very convenient excuse for why The Bible really means what you want it to mean instead of what is actually written.

Do you know God? If you do not know God you cannot know His word either. Simple as that.
anonymous attributes
IronySandwich

Do you know God? If you do not know God you cannot know His word either. Simple as that.

I know far more about the various gods people have worshiped throughout history than you ever will. I don't mean for that to come off as bragging, because frankly all it takes to clear that hurdle is 15 minutes on Wikipedia.
IronySandwich
anonymous attributes
IronySandwich

I know far more about the various gods people have worshiped throughout history than you ever will. I don't mean for that to come off as bragging, because frankly all it takes to clear that hurdle is 15 minutes on Wikipedia.

If Wikipedia is your source, I don't want to know about it.

You do not know me.
anonymous attributes
IronySandwich
anonymous attributes
IronySandwich

You do not know me.

Clearly. Nor do you want to know about any other source other than your own assumptions and prejudices, which you have named "The Holy Spirit".

Quick question, do you honestly believe that publicly taking such an arrogant position in any way does service to Christianity or is in any way convincing to anyone besides yourself?
IronySandwich
anonymous attributes
IronySandwich
anonymous attributes
IronySandwich

You do not know me.

Clearly. Nor do you want to know about any other source other than your own assumptions and prejudices, which you have named "The Holy Spirit".

Quick question, do you honestly believe that publicly taking such an arrogant position in any way does service to Christianity or is in any way convincing to anyone besides yourself?

You do a lot of mind reading, which I am not keen to such religion or philosophy. I don't get info from Wikipedia.

If you do not know Christ Jesus you neither know God. If you do not know Him, you do not know His teaching or requirements in this either. Wikipedia doesn't help.
anonymous attributes
IronySandwich
anonymous attributes
IronySandwich
anonymous attributes
IronySandwich

You do not know me.

You do a lot of mind reading, which I am not keen to such religion or philosophy. I don't get info from Wikipedia.

If you do not know Christ Jesus you neither know God. If you do not know Him, you do not know His teaching or requirements in this either. Wikipedia doesn't help.

I don't read minds, I read text. Specifically I read your text which is transparently all about your need to come across as being superior and wise. I'm just informing you that it's failing.
IronySandwich
anonymous attributes
IronySandwich
anonymous attributes
IronySandwich

You do not know me.

I don't read minds, I read text. Specifically I read your text which is transparently all about your need to come across as being superior and wise. I'm just informing you that it's failing.

That might be fun to argue if I were you.

Interesting Citizen

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
IronySandwich

This post right here, is very accurate. I approve.
So I have to believe in it first in order for it to seem true and have proof.

Circular logic at it's finest.

AcidStrips's Husband

Dangerous Conversationalist

8,175 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
anonymous attributes
IronySandwich
anonymous attributes
IronySandwich
anonymous attributes
IronySandwich

You do not know me.

That might be fun to argue if I were you.
He's right, you know. One doesn't need to read minds to see the glaring confirmation bias in your statements.
Isn't the Holy Ghost God's Spirit anyway? But I know what you mean.
They Came to Kill GSK
So I have to believe in it first in order for it to seem true and have proof.

Circular logic at it's finest.

That's okay.
Lady Kariel
Isn't the Holy Ghost God's Spirit anyway? But I know what you mean.

Yes, it is, but there are some who are separating the spirit of Christ and the holy spirit as different spirits. What do you say? Are they not the same? john chapters 14 through 17

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff