<<< << < 1 2 ... 339 340 341

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Lucky~9~Lives
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Do you get that the worst I've ever done is suggest you can't read, while the hostility you've shown towers mountains above that?

You've also referred to some of her past behaviour as "insanity".

There is a difference, however, between calling someone's behaviour insanity and calling someone insane.
While it might seem like I am splitting hairs, to others (I suspect you get the significance), it is actually quite a significant difference.
Sane people act in insane manners all the time.
Smart people do stupid things.
Nice people do mean things.
There is a difference between condemning the behaviour of a person and condemning them as a person.

Timid Lover

So, I'm relatively new to Wicca and ever after reading the HUGE post on the front page, I still feel like I don't know enough. I've been referred to so many books and authors that I honestly don't know where to start. Any help? Please?

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire
So, I'm relatively new to Wicca and ever after reading the HUGE post on the front page, I still feel like I don't know enough. I've been referred to so many books and authors that I honestly don't know where to start. Any help? Please?

"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

A good start:
The Alex Sanders Lectures – Alex Sanders
Witchcraft Today – Gerald Gardner
The Meaning of Witchcraft – Gerald Gardner
A Witches Bible (or ‘What Witches Do and Eight Sabbat’s for Witches) – Stewart Farrar
Wicca- The Old in the New Age – Vivienne Crowley
Charge of the Goddess - Doreen Valiente
Circle of Fire – Sorita d'Este and David Rankine
Towards the Wiccan Circle – Sorita d'Este
Wicca Magickal Beginnings – Sorita d'Este and David Rankine
The Divine Struggle – Fred Lamond
Lid off the Cauldron – Patricia Crowther
Rebirth of Witchcraft – Doreen Valiente
Dancing with Witches – Lois Bourne
Religion Without Beliefs – Fred Lammond
The Triumph of the Moon: A History of Modern Pagan Witchcraft – Dr. Ronald Hutton

Unless someone has any disagreements with this particular list, that is.

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."
I just want to say this and only this: I love this thread.

Wait no, I lied. This is basically what I dug into, minus the fact that having to actually DIG for this kind of information throughout the internet and other people who practiced/practice it. It seems as if hardly anyone has legit information other than maybe one or two places (Which is a shop in the shady part of the city I live near and a few friends of a friends who I donno).

I need to save this just to reference.

Blessed Friend

littlebluewolfdemon
It seems as if hardly anyone has legit information other than maybe one or two places

Indeed!

ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire
after reading the HUGE post on the front page, I still feel like I don't know enough.

I suggest you meet some real Wiccans. Find some local legitimate covens in your area and steep yourself in the culture a bit. You can't really get everything from reading a screen or a page. Good luck!
Doctrix
littlebluewolfdemon
It seems as if hardly anyone has legit information other than maybe one or two places

Indeed!

ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire
after reading the HUGE post on the front page, I still feel like I don't know enough.

I suggest you meet some real Wiccans. Find some local legitimate covens in your area and steep yourself in the culture a bit. You can't really get everything from reading a screen or a page. Good luck!

Thats the sad thing about me wanting to get into Wicca and or Paganism in general. >.> My city is known for having the largest sex dungeon in the west coast, yet theres hardly any Covens that I know of. Psychic Thymes has a crap ton of books on it and everything, and I have a friend who has friends who know about energy stuff.

Wiccans or paganism I dont think is a large thing in new york.

Diligent Student

10,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
littlebluewolfdemon
Doctrix
littlebluewolfdemon

Indeed!

ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire

Thats the sad thing about me wanting to get into Wicca and or Paganism in general. >.> My city is known for having the largest sex dungeon in the west coast, yet theres hardly any Covens that I know of. Psychic Thymes has a crap ton of books on it and everything, and I have a friend who has friends who know about energy stuff.

Witchvox.com will let you know if there are any types of witches or pagans in your area. They might not all be Wiccan though.
Loona Wynd
littlebluewolfdemon
Doctrix
littlebluewolfdemon

Indeed!

ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire

Witchvox.com will let you know if there are any types of witches or pagans in your area. They might not all be Wiccan though.

Can always open my mind to new things.

Diligent Student

10,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
littlebluewolfdemon

Then you should check out witchvox and see whats in your area. They also have pages for events, stores, and services.
Loona Wynd
littlebluewolfdemon

Then you should check out witchvox and see whats in your area. They also have pages for events, stores, and services.

*Whispers* Its kind of ironic that the store that I think I mentioned before hosts one of the covens that is in my area.

Blessed Friend

littlebluewolfdemon
Thats the sad thing about me wanting to get into Wicca and or Paganism in general. >.> My city is known for having the largest sex dungeon in the west coast, yet theres hardly any Covens that I know of.

They don't always advertise. You might want to join Amberandjet.org or to wait until it's your time and/or place.
Doctrix
littlebluewolfdemon
Thats the sad thing about me wanting to get into Wicca and or Paganism in general. >.> My city is known for having the largest sex dungeon in the west coast, yet theres hardly any Covens that I know of.

They don't always advertise. You might want to join Amberandjet.org or to wait until it's your time and/or place.

True, true.
I agree, always a time and or place for everything or anything, at least within law, logic and/or reason

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff