Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

After all, if they hate abortions, who has less abortions then gays?

Onto a more serous note.

What is so wrong about a man loving another man, or a man loving another woman?

Yes, in the Bible it says that "man shouldn't lay with another man as he does with women." or whatever it is. But it doesn't say you have to hate them and keep them from marrying and beat them up kill them just because they're different. Why let all of the blaspheming atheists and Buddhists and Muslims and Pagans and all the other faiths marry?

And how does them marrying affect your life?

"A relationship should be a man and a woman so that we can keep populating!"

What about all of the people who use contraceptives? Or have abortions? Or a sterile? Should they still get to marry even though they don't have children?

After all, at least the gays will be the ones adopting all of the poor children that live in orphanages. ((not saying that heterosexual people don't adopt))

What's so bad about being gay?

User Image
User Image
User Image

5,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Nothing wrong with being gay. All sins are equal. I know that a lot of pastors do not want to marry homosexuals because in their eye's it's like a stoner telling his kids to stay away from weed. That's kind of the same issues that some Christians will have. If they follow the bible an it says that marriage is for a man and woman, then they will follow and support their laws.

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
-I Am Foxx-

User Image

It's not the fact that pastors don't want to marry gays, it's that it actually has to be voted on by the public, and every time, it gets turned down.

I understand that most pastors wouldn't want to marry gays, but for the few that don't mind, it shouldn't be something as big as actually having to have thousands of people vote on. They could pass the law easily, but for some damn reason, they let everyone else decide.

User Image
User Image
User Image

5,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Mark Twain 100
MollyMyth
-I Am Foxx-

User Image

It's not the fact that pastors don't want to marry gays, it's that it actually has to be voted on by the public, and every time, it gets turned down.

I understand that most pastors wouldn't want to marry gays, but for the few that don't mind, it shouldn't be something as big as actually having to have thousands of people vote on. They could pass the law easily, but for some damn reason, they let everyone else decide.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Democracy is the illusion of majority rule. If the government just made it a law, then that would be communism.

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
-I Am Foxx-

User Image

I don't see any time where they decided to legalize straight marriage.

User Image
User Image
User Image

5,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Mark Twain 100
MollyMyth
-I Am Foxx-

User Image

I don't see any time where they decided to legalize straight marriage.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Because straight marriage has always been.

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
-I Am Foxx-

User Image

But they didn't let the people choose.

User Image
User Image
User Image

5,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Mark Twain 100
MollyMyth
-I Am Foxx-

User Image

But they didn't let the people choose.

User Image
User Image
User Image
Because the world is not a democracy.

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
-I Am Foxx-

User Image

You're right.

But this has nothing to do with the topic.

So... Moving on~

Anything else you would like to state about the "sin" of being gay?

User Image
User Image
User Image

5,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Mark Twain 100
MollyMyth
-I Am Foxx-

User Image

You're right.

But this has nothing to do with the topic.

So... Moving on~

Anything else you would like to state about the "sin" of being gay?

User Image
User Image
User Image

na. Not really.

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
-I Am Foxx-

User Image

Cool. Awesome. So now that I've said your right you have nothing else to complain about.

User Image
User Image
User Image
-I Am Foxx-
MollyMyth
-I Am Foxx-

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

Democracy is the illusion of majority rule. If the government just made it a law, then that would be communism.

No, it wouldn't be. Communism is a theory and form of economic organisation.

A government deemed that religious organisations marry people who their beliefs deemed shouldn't get married is simply a government enforcing a policy that people must act counter to their religious beliefs.
-I Am Foxx-

No, that would be statism; communism is distribution according to need (as opposed to deed/market forces, or rationing).
-I Am Foxx-
All sins are equal.

I wouldn't say that all sins are equal. Most yes, but stuff like murder, adultery, and stealing will not go unpunished.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

11,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
1) Is it true that most of this anti-homosexuality stuff in the bible comes from Leviticus?
2) Doesn't Leviticus have a lot of rules that are useless and stupid and not followed anymore?
I wish I knew.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games