Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Consumer

To make it easier for you to understand my line of thinking, instead of just straight out getting offended, first imagine the biblical god is actually part of a group of gods.

He then claims the rest of the group to not be real (paranoid) sets about killing those groups even if they are peaceful (such as the biblical parts where the idiots have no deaths and assume it was a miraculous war, when in fact it was straight up murder, easiest way to go without getting an ally killed is dishonorable combat, which also means if you favor survival over honor, you will think this is a good example.)

Then what does satan do? He is lucifer, or are they different beings? Idk, thats a different debate, but I do function on the assumption that they are indeed the same, as many others think.
Which means satan leaves the angel group (if I recall satan was more a general term for things that impede is one possible translation), he after leaving anyways gets god's disapproval blah blah *gets sleepy*

Besides god sends the plagues, god hardens people's hearts, If you ask me, satan and god are similar.

First god leaves the idea of a god group. Then satan leaves the idea of the angel group.
Repeat theme indicative of social hierarchy based on most active individual, and working outward to second most active and so on. Because if god is willing to be a god medium (if a person who thinks they are god is willing to act as one for their reasons) then that person is going to literally do anything they can via any means for their goal (sounds like religious fervor already)

Now satan also, risking permanent annihilation stands in the way of god like god stood in the way of the other gods perhaps. He is the real child of god in this perspective. Just like these days when you act out in front of others they develop some of that personality unless they find it disgusting. Especially children, this point is so well known its hardly debateable, but im sure there could be some first timers to the concept and proofs of it.

This theme may have also inspired dante's inferno.
The significance of this would imply that the hierarchy point I mentioned would be a biblical theme and apparantly be the supposed nature of the universe according to themes in the bible, from people who understood this better than me probably. There was a hierarchial theme, such as different levels to hell. Which can only imply that yinyang bullshit, of god needing different levels until 'The One'(yeah I referenced a movie lol) where he is there. 'I will be the one!' lol.

This is a somewhat crude heartless video that shows the concept I am discussing to some degree.
except I dont think lucyfur was included in this video as I am trying to claim over here.

Also for health reasons I don't recommend watching these videos excessively without pursueing your health as a first priority as it can cause depression and, further increase the likely-hood of subsequent psychological concerns beyond depression if you further neglect your health.
I'm confused. Who are the other "group of gods" to whom you are referring? In Christian mythology, He's the only one. (Edit: Christianity doesn't have to be logical. They believe in supernatural beings and powers ... you can make up whatever the fairy BS nonsense you want at that point.)

Unless you're talking about the other pagan gods in the Levant? We know the Christian God was derived from the pagan deity Yahweh, who was adopted as the dynastic god of the Kingdoms of Israel and Judea. As a dynastic cult, the Israelites are going to quite logically imagine Yahweh to be violent, jealous and warmongering. Not only does it centralize political/social governance, but the Levant was the clashing point of the Assyrian, Egyptian, Anatolian and (later) Babylonian empires for a millennium. Every couple of hundred years Canaan was overrun and burned by foreign invaders; it's pretty reasonable to create a scary god that's willing to defend his home, and RAH-RAH cheer the Israelites over everyone else.

Greedy Consumer

Brothern
I'm confused. Who are the other "group of gods" to whom you are referring? In Christian mythology, He's the only one. (Edit: Christianity doesn't have to be logical. They believe in supernatural beings and powers ... you can make up whatever the fairy BS nonsense you want at that point.)

Unless you're talking about the other pagan gods in the Levant? We know the Christian God was derived from the pagan deity Yahweh, who was adopted as the dynastic god of the Kingdoms of Israel and Judea. As a dynastic cult, the Israelites are going to quite logically going to imagine Yahweh to be violent, jealous and warmongering. Not only does it centralize political/social governance, but the Levant was the clashing point of the Assyrian, Egyptian, Anatolian and (later) Babylonian empires for a millennium. Every couple of hundred years Canaan was overrun and burned by foreign invaders; it's pretty reasonable to create a scary god that's willing to defend his home, and RAH-RAH cheer the Israelites over everyone else.
I mean if he were not one of a kind, like how nearly everything in the universe is not one of a kind. He just then reminds me of the joker killing his 'buddies' then walking off with their cash lol. But good post, it is summarized well in perspective. I never would have thought to research it that way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff