Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Shapeshifter

11,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I just joined Gaia and I rlly want to find people who have the same religion like me......
Whenever I want to bring up the subject.....i feel rlly shy..... crying
Those "damn liberals", no doubt.

Sparkling Shapeshifter

11,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Gender Swap 100
blaugh mhmmm..... 3nodding

Dapper Hunter

6,825 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Have you tried looking for a guild?

Blessed Autobiographer

8,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
I don't find it hard to be Catholic online. If you want to find like-minded individuals, try a guild. I believe there are a few here on Gaia that are geared toward Catholics.

Sparkling Shapeshifter

11,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Gender Swap 100
i did find a guild Sparky....i just found one actually.

true Fireweed...So you guys Catholic?

Familiar Smoker

Why does it matter to you whether or not someone is Catholic?

Not criticizing, I genuinely wish to know.

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
HarumiiFang12
I just joined Gaia and I rlly want to find people who have the same religion like me......

Read the forum rules.
Then ******** off to life discussion because there's nothing worthy of discussing here.
If you'd wanted an in depth discussion on the dogmatic aspects of catholicism, the catechism, child molestation within the heirarchy of your church and how (unlike any religion I've come across) the entire heirarchy up to and including your previous pope were involved in the active cover up for said abuses, slavery in the church in the 20th century or any of the other things that might get an extended discussion, this is the right forum.

Hells, there's even a ******** extended discussion to be had on the historicity of when America stopped seeing Catholicism (the fontal source of all Christianity) as Christian and why.

But no.

Without ******** reading forum rules you post this inane bollox.
Like onlineness impacts your ability to universally accept the teachings of a religion.
Which I'm not seeing you explain anywhere.

Learn to ******** read.

Oh, and in case you haven't guessed, I hate Catholicism.

Edit: changed 24th century to 20th. I figure my overt hostility renders my (admittedly rather quirky) sense of humor incoherent and contextually irrelevant. But I'm not removing the invective. Because those who support child-molestation, which I contend every Catholic must by their tacit consent via not leaving the religion for a less child molesty one, don't deserve any respect.

******** the pope.
[******** the pope.
In Protestant Ireland, pope ******** you!

badum-cha

Ghost Trader

I don't even think I'll comment on the profanity spewed out in a certain post above this.

HarumiiFang12, as others above have stated, your best approach would be to join a guild. However, for the safety of your name and feelings, it's probably not best to go around and shove your religion down peoples' throats (as you can see, they get a tad tetchy).

To answer another question of yours - I was once Catholic, but I didn't agree with what the church has taken part in. I feel that for something that was to uphold the morals of God, they certainly failed that and became hypocrites with uncontrollable megalomania (however, this may not be your view, I apologise if that does offend you or anyone).

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
[******** the pope.
In Protestant Ireland, pope ******** you!

badum-cha
Protestant Ireland? Do you mean occupation era Ireland?
And why would the pope ******** you in Protestant Ireland?
That joke just doesn't scan.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
HarumiiFang12
Why's it so hard to be Catholic online?

It's hard to be anything online.
CuAnnan
HarumiiFang12

Read the forum rules.
Then ******** off to life discussion because there's nothing worthy of discussing here.
If you'd wanted an in depth discussion on the dogmatic aspects of catholicism, the catechism, child molestation within the heirarchy of your church and how (unlike any religion I've come across) the entire heirarchy up to and including your previous pope were involved in the active cover up for said abuses, slavery in the church in the 20th century or any of the other things that might get an extended discussion, this is the right forum.

Hells, there's even a ******** extended discussion to be had on the historicity of when America stopped seeing Catholicism (the fontal source of all Christianity) as Christian and why.

But no.

Without ******** reading forum rules you post this inane bollox.
Like onlineness impacts your ability to universally accept the teachings of a religion.
Which I'm not seeing you explain anywhere.

Learn to ******** read.

Oh, and in case you haven't guessed, I hate Catholicism.

Edit: changed 24th century to 20th. I figure my overt hostility renders my (admittedly rather quirky) sense of humor incoherent and contextually irrelevant. But I'm not removing the invective. Because those who support child-molestation, which I contend every Catholic must by their tacit consent via not leaving the religion for a less child molesty one, don't deserve any respect.

******** the pope.
Calm your dark edginess you're gonna hurt yourself.

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
Because online people can express themselves as they see fit, to an extent, rather then getting ostracized in the public for expressing atheistic type views.
User Image

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Kaworu 17
Calm your dark edginess you're gonna hurt yourself.

I believe you'll find I'm always like this when someone posts an unworthy topic in ED.
It's just my hatred for your child-molestating slavers negates my usual desire for forebearance.
How's life approving slavery and child molestation going for you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff