Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE ULTIMATE DOOM
They use their religion as an excuse for violence and the values of their religion is based on oppression and fear.

How are the values of Islam based on oppression and fear?

Invisible Grabber

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Lucky~9~Lives
THE ULTIMATE DOOM
They use their religion as an excuse for violence and the values of their religion is based on oppression and fear.

if a woman reveals a part of her body, like an ankle or her face, she is stoned, a man can have as many wives he wants but if one of them cheats on him, she deserves to die, children don't learn math or how to read, instead they teach them how to assemble and shoot an assault rifle so they can be pressed into armed terrorist groups, If you convert from Islam to any other religion, you must be killed, killing others in order to promote Islam, is the central part of the religion.

Desirable Darling

5,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Member 100
Unnoticed Person
Or just why do people hate Muslim? Or just Islam?
People kept calling them ''Terrorists'' while they're not.

Explain why?

I pity my friend and she wants to know why people do so.
Why do people hate Islam.
She follows the the Islam rule; she fasts, she pray. She covers herself. She's very pure and nice.

Because there are a lot of stupid people out there, filled with hate. They're so blinded with the awful image that the media has painted of Muslims, that they refuse to see them any other way. Yeah there are some Muslim extremists, but what religion doesn't have people like that. Ever hear about Eric Rudolph? He was a terrorist, and he killed and injured people, but he was a CHRISTIAN. You never hear about him.

Questionable Shapeshifter

19,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Same reason they hated the Wicca, and the Jews, and the Protastants. it's just Islam's turn is all.

Beloved Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Christians gonna Christ. :B

19,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Psychotic Canine
Christians gonna Christ. :B

rofl
THE ULTIMATE DOOM
Lucky~9~Lives
THE ULTIMATE DOOM

if a woman reveals a part of her body, like an ankle or her face, she is stoned, a man can have as many wives he wants but if one of them cheats on him, she deserves to die, children don't learn math or how to read, instead they teach them how to assemble and shoot an assault rifle so they can be pressed into armed terrorist groups, If you convert from Islam to any other religion, you must be killed, killing others in order to promote Islam, is the central part of the religion.
rofl and christians invented algebra don't forget that part of the story

Dangerous Lunatic

5,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
vwytche
Same reason they hated the Wicca, and the Jews, and the Protastants. it's just Islam's turn is all.
Wicca had a turn?
The Catfish Blues
vwytche
Wicca had a turn?

A funny turn?
- whee

19,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rat Conqueror 500
The Catfish Blues
vwytche
Wicca had a turn?

Yes, but it seems pointless to discuss. I can already see where this conversation is going.

19,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rat Conqueror 500
deadmanjesse
vwytche
The Catfish Blues
vwytche
Wicca had a turn?

Yes, but it seems pointless to discuss. I can already see where this conversation is going.
With you spewing out unsupported bullshit and then throwing a temper tantrum at anyone that disagrees with you or says your sources are s**t. Yep I can see where this conversation is going too. At least you're not recommending people to poison themselves with silver and peach pits claiming that it's medicinal, oh wait...

Don't you have anything better to do with your time than follow me around insulting me? My god get a hobbey all ready.

Oh, and by the way, it's apricot pits, and they contain less cyanide than apple seeds. And I never advised anyone to eat them. I simply told about how the FDA tried to make them illegal for trumped reasons about "poison", because their masters the drug companies were seeing a profit impact due to there use. If you're going to slander me at least don't misquote me.

rolleyes Yeah, I spew unsupported bullshit.
I throw temper tantrums. rofl rofl rofl
vwytche

Don't you have anything better to do with your time than follow me around insulting me? My god get a hobbey all ready.
What can I say. I like playing in s**t.

Quote:
Oh, and by the way, it's apricot pits, and they contain less cyanide than apple seeds. If you're going to slander me at least don't misquote me.
So you admit to peddling a known toxic substance. Wonderful. I'm sure a law enforcement agency will have a field day with this.

Quote:
That's your track record.

19,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rat Conqueror 500
deadmanjesse
vwytche

What can I say. I like playing in s**t.

Quote:
Oh, and by the way, it's apricot pits, and they contain less cyanide than apple seeds. If you're going to slander me at least don't misquote me.
So you admit to peddling a known toxic substance. Wonderful. I'm sure a law enforcement agency will have a field day with this.

Quote:
That's your track record.

Do you really think anybody buys the way you twist things? So now I've gone from talking about something, to advising it, to actaully peddling it. What will I be doing next, shoving them down peoples throats against their will?

Care to post a link to where I do all this? Or are you just going to keep spewing unsupported bulshit you're making up?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff