Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Cat

Unnoticed Person
Or just why do people hate Muslim? Or just Islam?
People kept calling them ''Terrorists'' while they're not.

Explain why?

I pity my friend and she wants to know why people do so.
Why do people hate Islam.
She follows the the Islam rule; she fasts, she pray. She covers herself. She's very pure and nice.

dont worry about tht and the prouf is :
a millions of ppl are converting to islam evry year and most of them for raison
u should check out ppl converted to islam at youtube

Conservative Voter

Because they're bigoted assholes who don't realize that white Christians kill as often if not more often than Muslims.

Saint Bloodsucker

GunsmithKitten
Easy. I hate it because of what it teaches about women, and what happens to cultures when it adopts it. ******** Sharia.

I am so tired of Muslims who sugarcoat the nature of the religion. Some Muslims are even saying that Muslim nations are peaceful.

Conservative Dabbler

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
Malaresianx
GunsmithKitten
Easy. I hate it because of what it teaches about women, and what happens to cultures when it adopts it. ******** Sharia.

I am so tired of Muslims who sugarcoat the nature of the religion. Some Muslims are even saying that Muslim nations are peaceful.

Some are..some aren't

Same as any other nation.

Witty Phantom

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Fear of that which is not well known.

Eloquent Streaker

Most people hate Islam because a.) it's not Christianity, and b.) 9/11.

I hate it for the same reasons I hate Christianity- it's a hypocritical, intolerant religion which promotes violence, bigotry and ignorance.

Interesting Seeker

Unnoticed Person

Explain why?

She follows the the Islam rule; she fasts, she pray. She covers herself. She's very pure and nice.

I don't hate the religion of Islam I just dislike Sharia law, and the extremist part of the religion.

Interesting Seeker

Abdul Salaam
Malaresianx
GunsmithKitten

Some are..some aren't

Same as any other nation.

True look at Great Britain their a Christain nation or a Christain dominated country, and for a very long time in their history they were not a very peaceful country though neither was France or any other country in Europe.
I dislike Islam on the same basis that I dislike every religion.
Because people are idiots.

biggrin

Conservative Dabbler

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
JediDillon
Unnoticed Person

Explain why?

I don't hate the religion of Islam I just dislike Sharia law, and the extremist part of the religion.

Islam "is" Shriah Law.

Islam literally means Submission...Submission to God and his Ordinances.

Those Ordinances are his Law.

Shariah

Conservative Dabbler

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
Female Editor
Abdul Salaam
JediDillon
Unnoticed Person

Explain why?

Islam "is" Shriah Law.

Islam literally means Submission...Submission to God and his Ordinances.

Those Ordinances are his Law.

Shariah

Heil?

Hello?

Sugary Cat

A few days ago there was a little manifestation in Amsterdam. There was this little group of muslim people who were downright rude towards the Dutch people. Condemning people because you don't agree with their choices (they were talking about how some Dutch politicians deserve to be killed, how prostitution is wrong, how drinking alcohol is wrong yadayadayada) is wrong in my opinion. Ofcourse people can disagree with things other people do, but I do think these people need to deal with the fact that we live in a free society.
I also don't understand why these people badmouth our/my country. No one forced them to move here, if these people dislike the west then why would they move here?

Ofcourse this doesn't go for all muslims, but I still think it's remarkable that a lot of muslims complain about society and still bother to live here.

That is what annoys me about muslims. Another thing that bothers me is face-covering religious clothing, I'd like to see to whom I am talking to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff