Welcome to Gaia! ::

LittleBlack_Swan
Who says homosexuality is unnatural?

I do.

Aged Lunatic

Cadasa52

Gays target schools
http://americansfortruth.com/issues/youth-and-schools/

Wh...I don't even LIKE children, I especially don't like teenagers, and all of a sudden I'm part of some conspiracy to "target schools"?

HIlarious, man.
GunsmithKitten
Wh...I don't even LIKE children, I especially don't like teenagers, and all of a sudden I'm part of some conspiracy to "target schools"?

HIlarious, man.

It's because you don't like children that you target schools.
- ninja
Sohisohi
LittleBlack_Swan

I do.

That's not a very intelligent point of view.

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Fermionic
Sohisohi
LittleBlack_Swan

I do.

Well, I suppose the answer Sohisohi gave wasn't quite the most descriptive answer, but why would it be an unintelligent stance? I know a few good people who would say the same, yet aren't stupid.
Jfigu1008
Fermionic
Sohisohi
LittleBlack_Swan

I do.

Well, I suppose the answer Sohisohi gave wasn't quite the most descriptive answer, but why would it be an unintelligent stance? I know a few good people who would say the same, yet aren't stupid.

Because of all things, natural it is.

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Fermionic
Jfigu1008
Fermionic
Sohisohi
LittleBlack_Swan

I do.

I'm fairly new to Gaia, and haven't given much thought to the topic before. So please forgive me for this request, but could you please care to explain how it is natural?

I ask this with a sincerely curious attitude, not an aggressive or harsh one.
Jfigu1008
Fermionic
Jfigu1008
Fermionic
Sohisohi
LittleBlack_Swan

I do.

I'm fairly new to Gaia, and haven't given much thought to the topic before. So please forgive me for this request, but could you please care to explain how it is natural?

It happens in nature, homosexual tendencies in both humans and animals are easy to observe. And to suggest that it is un-natural is to insinuate that it is, in someway, synthetic or supernatural (genetic defects, if one is to class it such, are still very natural, you see).
About it being synthetic or supernatural;
To assume that it is supernatural is silly; there is no way to validate that.
To think it is synthetic is somewhat overestimating human's ability to change human sexuality, as there have been no such sucessful attempts at that.
That it goes against a natural order [of reproduction] it doesn't make it unnatural.
Fermionic
Jfigu1008
Fermionic
Sohisohi
LittleBlack_Swan

I do.

Agreed, jumping the gun.

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Fermionic
Jfigu1008
Fermionic
Jfigu1008
Fermionic

It happens in nature, homosexual tendencies in both humans and animals are easy to observe. And to suggest that it is un-natural is to insinuate that it is, in someway, synthetic or supernatural (genetic defects, if one is to class it such, are still very natural, you see).
To think it is synthetic is somewhat overestimating human's ability to change human sexuality, as there have been no such sucessful attempts at that.
That it goes against a natural order [of reproduction] it doesn't make it unnatural.

Thanks, but a few more questions. I agree that it does happen in nature. We can see this in people and in animals. However, concerning the last sentence you noted how if something goes against natural order, that it doesn't make it unnatural. But how can that be?

If I went and did something that was against the natural, then wouldn't that automatically make the very act that I partake in unnatural? I know it's really a semantic issue, but clarify if you could.

Now I'm no scientist, and again, I'm fairly new to the topic so guidance would be truly appreciated. But if our genes dictate ones gender on the physical level, then why does it apparently not do so on others? I see many people who are physically one way, yet claim to be the other. Most of the time it seems to be based off of ones own feelings (again, this is only my speculation), so what gives?
Jfigu1008
Fermionic
Jfigu1008
Fermionic
Jfigu1008
Fermionic

Thanks, but a few more questions. I agree that it does happen in nature. We can see this in people and in animals. However, concerning the last sentence you noted how if something goes against natural order, that it doesn't make it unnatural. But how can that be?

If I went and did something that was against the natural, then wouldn't that automatically make the very act that I partake in unnatural? I know it's really a semantic issue, but clarify if you could.

Now I'm no scientist, and again, I'm fairly new to the topic so guidance would be truly appreciated. But if our genes dictate ones gender on the physical level, then why does it apparently not do so on others? I see many people who are physically one way, yet claim to be the other. Most of the time it seems to be based off of ones own feelings (again, this is only my speculation), so what gives?

I retract that last sentence. It goes against a trend.

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Fermionic
Jfigu1008
Fermionic
Jfigu1008
Fermionic

So as far as reproduction goes, it's unnatural? I mean, it would have to be as far as reproduction goes...

And could you please address my last paragraph? I mean, if your not sure then that's ok. There's a world of information I can get through other means.
Jfigu1008
Fermionic
Jfigu1008
Fermionic
Jfigu1008
Fermionic

So as far as reproduction goes, it's unnatural? I mean, it would have to be as far as reproduction goes...

And could you please address my last paragraph? I mean, if your not sure then that's ok. There's a world of information I can get through other means.

The human mind is a complicated thing that people do not understand. That is the answer. We do not know, and we should not make bold and degrading claims about people who do not describe themselves as heterosexual, based on the fact that we have no clear idea why.
LittleBlack_Swan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teiidae

The Teiidae is a species of lizard that has two subspecies of all female or nearly all female populations. The females reproduce by parthenogenisis. To do this they have to use pseudocopulation. Or all the females have to have sex with each other.

God made lesbian lizards!!!!!!!

idk, scientifically it its perfectly natural. Its frowned upon like none other by a ton of cultures around the world.

Dangerous Lunatic

5,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
GunsmithKitten
Cadasa52

Gays target schools
http://americansfortruth.com/issues/youth-and-schools/

HIlarious, man.
Best quote from the site
Quote:

Why should Christian students and teachers be in the position of accommodating this flagrant violation of their principles?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff