Welcome to Gaia! ::

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teiidae

The Teiidae is a species of lizard that has two subspecies of all female or nearly all female populations. The females reproduce by parthenogenisis. To do this they have to use pseudocopulation. Or all the females have to have sex with each other.

God made lesbian lizards!!!!!!!

Kawaii Sentai

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Apparently bottle nosed dolphins occasionally have gay sex too.
Actually, here is a whole list of animals that have homosexual tendencies.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

User ImageUser Image

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
LittleBlack_Swan
Who says homosexuality is unnatural?

Reproduction.

Well, okay, actually, it's very possible that homosexuality, like natural predators, disease, war, et al., is a means of natural population control. I mean, who reproduces less than gays? Besides asexuals and those of us who lack the proper characteristics to attract a mate...
Homosexuality in humans is not necessarily normal or natural because it can be found elsewhere.
vwytche
And just that fast the argument goes from un-natural to un-natural in humans.

well we can always hope they are too distracted by all the little reptilian virgin mothers running around to worry about other people's sex lives. Not the healthiest of obsessions, I might add.

ALL HAIL THE JESUS LIZARD!!!!!!

Actually the fact that the lizard is biologically required to work this way somewhat undermines the point. That's like saying that sex change surgery is legitimately an option because some frogs change sex.
What's sad is that many people actually take appeals to nature seriously.

AcidStrips's Husband

Dangerous Conversationalist

8,175 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Bisexuality in people and other species of beings ensures propogation of both same sex and heterosexual tendencies.

Your move holy men.
stealthmongoose
Bisexuality in people and other species of beings ensures propogation of both same sex and heterosexual tendencies.

Your move holy men.

Would you like to prove this with lots of peer reviews and studies instead of just have us accept your word on it?

Your move whatever you are.

AcidStrips's Husband

8,175 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
unerring dogma
stealthmongoose

Your move holy men.

Would you like to prove this with lots of peer reviews and studies instead of just have us accept your word on it?

Why yes, would you like to provide the funding for such a review or study rather than assume the default is heterosexuality?

Pawn takes bishop.

Questionable Shapeshifter

19,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Brandan J Cromartie
vwytche
And just that fast the argument goes from un-natural to un-natural in humans.

well we can always hope they are too distracted by all the little reptilian virgin mothers running around to worry about other people's sex lives. Not the healthiest of obsessions, I might add.

ALL HAIL THE JESUS LIZARD!!!!!!

Actually the fact that the lizard is biologically required to work this way somewhat undermines the point. That's like saying that sex change surgery is legitimately an option because some frogs change sex.

And WHO requires them to work this way? If something is an abomination in the eyes of God than why would he design said abomonation into a piece of his creation?

And what's wrong with sex change surgery? I don't remember that one being mentioned in the Bible, or any holy text at all. Making things up as we go along are we?

JESUS LIZARD BE PRAISED!!!!!
stealthmongoose
unerring dogma
stealthmongoose

Your move holy men.

Why yes, would you like to provide the funding for such a review or study rather than assume the default is heterosexuality?

Pawn takes bishop.

So you are just going to make statements about bisexuality ensures propogation of both same sex and heterosexual tendencies without actually backing it up? The only way you think your video is any sort of win for your argument is if you didn't actually read what you had written yourself. I didn't ask whether homosexuality is a choice or not. Nor did I make any assumption one way or the other. Your pawn obviously just goes after his own team. rolleyes

Questionable Shapeshifter

19,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rat Conqueror 500
stealthmongoose
unerring dogma
stealthmongoose

Your move holy men.

Pawn takes bishop.

In reference to the video:

The more boys a woman has, the greater chance each one has of being gay. The Catholic Church is aginst birth control and abortion. Ergo, it encourages a trend toward homosexuality, which it then denounces as evil.

Hey holy man, I believe I just put your king in check.

AcidStrips's Husband

8,175 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
unerring dogma
stealthmongoose
unerring dogma
stealthmongoose

Your move holy men.

Pawn takes bishop.

So you are just going to make statements about bisexuality ensures propogation of both same sex and heterosexual tendencies without actually backing it up? The only way you think your video is any sort of win for your argument is if you didn't actually read what you had written yourself. I didn't ask whether homosexuality is a choice or not. Nor did I make any assumption one way or the other. Your pawn obviously just goes after his own team. rolleyes

I'm sorry, but I can't tell the difference between your argument and what's commonly referred to in the ED as 'dancing around the point'.

You see, whereas you could have chosen to either accept the video in the data as true or try to debunk it using your 'expurt debaytin skillz' you instead make it an issue of grammar rather than substance.

Stop me if i'm wrong, but doesn't heterosexuality, homosexuality, and bisexuality still fall into the categories and points the video describes?

The data used to discern it's nature as a choice allows us to determine it's nature as, well, nature!

For example, when it mentions that there is genetic predisposition for this sort of behavior then i can draw from it (as well as any other logical person) that those genetic traits can be passed on.

Now, you don't have to be a genius (though it helps, trust me) to know that if your preferences are neither homosexual or heterosexual, but you contain the genes for both (Bisexuality) then passing on those genes would ensure the survival of both preferences.

Of course, you can completely ignore this and appeal to an authoritative peer review study if you're feeling intellectually lazy enough.
unerring dogma
stealthmongoose

Your move holy men.

The point is really self-evident. I am not quite sure why you feel the need to ask.

Xiam
LittleBlack_Swan
Who says homosexuality is unnatural?

Reproduction.

Well, okay, actually, it's very possible that homosexuality, like natural predators, disease, war, et al., is a means of natural population control. I mean, who reproduces less than gays? Besides asexuals and those of us who lack the proper characteristics to attract a mate...

Perhaps acting like a natural predator may help you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff