Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm a polytheist only I don't belong to any religion. It sounds dumb but I'm not pagan/wiccan, hindu, etc. I believe there are many gods and I believe they could be based off of a lot of gods throughout history, although I don't know what the gods/goddesses truly are as far as names, etc. I just believe in the existence of multiple deities. Is this weird?
pepperments
I'm a polytheist only I don't belong to any religion. It sounds dumb but I'm not pagan/wiccan, hindu, etc. I believe there are many gods and I believe they could be based off of a lot of gods throughout history, although I don't know what the gods/goddesses truly are as far as names, etc. I just believe in the existence of multiple deities. Is this weird?

Syncretic Polytheism

Floppy Member

pepperments

Generic belief NOS? The question is why do you believe this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff