Welcome to Gaia! ::

Support your answer.

I'm Christian because I was raised in a very respectful family to God & Jesus, etc. Anyway, the reason I started this forum is because whenever something bad happens to me, I start thinking about the future, and where we will actually go. What is your opinion? Please post maturely and have a good explaination, I'm not in a good point in life right now, actually feeling quite depressed, because of family personal business. smile Thank you!

Adored Admirer

This thread isn't appropriate here, but I'd imagine this may reach two pages.
Pseudo-Onkelos

Oh, sorry! sweatdrop

Adored Admirer

x-CAlTLYN-x
Pseudo-Onkelos

Oh, sorry! sweatdrop

It's fine.
Celestial_Mana
I follow the Egyptian gods. neutral

Cool. smile
Support my answer? I have to support the fact that I am a member of a religion?

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Pseudo-Onkelos

Why wouldn't it be appropriate here? There are no rules forbidding it.

Adored Admirer

Lesser Tile
Pseudo-Onkelos

There's no content. It's also a repeat thread.

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
x-CAlTLYN-x
Support your answer.

I'm Christian because I was raised in a very respectful family to God & Jesus, etc. Anyway, the reason I started this forum is because whenever something bad happens to me, I start thinking about the future, and where we will actually go. What is your opinion? Please post maturely and have a good explaination, I'm not in a good point in life right now, actually feeling quite depressed, because of family personal business. smile Thank you!

I worship my goddess because I see her in everything, and because I am insane. She possessed me during my first rape, and has been with me ever since. My abusers are her angels, and in the end we're all f-ed. I'm glad I was chosen to be elevated through rape. It is a blessing, because now I can see her and worship her. *laughs insanely.* blaugh

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Pseudo-Onkelos
Lesser Tile
Pseudo-Onkelos

Sure there's content: "Why did you become religious?" Also, if it's a repeat thread, where's the old thread?
I'll reply then..

I'm a Luciferian.

The reason I am a Luciferian is because I see the value in "Self-Gnosis" which Luciferanism attempts to gain in order to improve an individual's life.

This combined with my preference for magic make Luciferianism fairly attractive to me.
The other aspect about it is its stress on balance over an overly "light" or even "dark" based practice.

Some Luciferian authors over use dark and "goth" imagery in order to attract teens to them and use Demons as Deific Masks. Meanwhile, LaVeyan Satanism is thought of as denying the spiritual part of humanity in favour for pure Carnal Nature, Luciferianism accepts mans' spiritual side as well as its Carnal Nature.

On the other hand, the practices of Crowley (which has alot of Christian imagery within it) seems far too Christian and "light" based for some of us. While Luciferianism is similiar to Thelema in its focus, it moves away from the Judeo/Christian aspect and some of the Qabalah as well as numerology found within Thelema. It still has some aspects of the Qabalah within it, some enjoy using the Qliphoth. I don't care for it.

Adored Admirer

Lesser Tile
Pseudo-Onkelos
Lesser Tile
Pseudo-Onkelos

Sure there's content: "Why did you become religious?" Also, if it's a repeat thread, where's the old thread?

That's not content. It's a question. Here are threads just like this one.

Why are you religious?
What religion do you belong to?
How did you choose your religion?

There's also a thread that's no longer stickied, which was made by Ananel on what your beliefs were. It's really sad, too, that if I made a thread with content, barely anyone would respond to it. I never understood this phenomenon.

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Pseudo-Onkelos
It's really sad, too, that if I made a thread with content, barely anyone would respond to it. I never understood this phenomenon.

People on Gaia has short attention-spans. They like simple questions.

Conservative Dabbler

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
Im a Muslim

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers