Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Lipfinity
Not Enough Ummah
Muslim.
Because of extended research and study and Gnostic Experiances.

Islam is the most beautiful religion.
whee
I was raised Catholic and my whole family is very religious.

Well, and during my Confirmation I realized that I don't believe in Jesus. sweatdrop
That was pretty... dumb.
But after that I didn't change my mind anymore. My family wasn't very happy and I still didn't tell everybody about it. They would kill me eek

Now I'm only believing in G-d, and it feels right to me. 3nodding

Fashionable Genius

5,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Gnostic Christianity myself. I was raised Christian but this form is a bit more free in their beliefs. I just don't go to church.

I got tired of being told I was going to hell for being me. >>
Christian - Calvinist. I was "raised Christian" with a Pastor for a father but only converted fairly recently.

Why? I guess the best reason in my case is that when compared to Christ no other god, religion, or ideology stands up against Him.
Fermionic
medic61310
Fermionic
medic61310
Religion is just another thing to wage war over.

I don't like even proclaiming to people that I'm a Christian, I prefer the term "believer". I've learned that when I tell people that I'm Christian, I automatically belong to the Westboro Baptist Church and go around condemning people to hell.

Do you belong to the Westboro Baptist Church and go around condemning people to hell?

No, but when I tell people that I'm a Christian. They're first assumption is that I'm a Bible banging homophobe.

I sincerely doubt that.

I sincerely don't.

Friendly Citizen

20,200 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
I'm an Anglican Christian (Church of England). I find it to be one of the most tolerant parts of the Christian faith. It's hard to explain, it just felt right for me.

Blessed Autobiographer

8,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
Roman Catholic. I was raised Roman Catholic, but my parents held off on my confirmation, wanting it to be my choice. I studied a few Pagan/New Age paths and went back to being Catholic. I like how I feel when I go to church.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
non religious atheist. Our numbers are growing fast.
******** Jedi; next census, I'm going Gunslinger.

We deal in lead.

Tipsy Phantom

I believe that there are powers at work with the universe that science can't explain, but I don't believe in one single all-powerful entity.

Though, I've debated doing a bit of research on paganism.

Conservative Dabbler

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
Lorelei1992
I'm an Anglican Christian (Church of England). I find it to be one of the most tolerant parts of the Christian faith. It's hard to explain, it just felt right for me.

Out of general curiosity, how do you feel about the current mess the CoE is in at the moment?
Specifically over the threats of seperation of the Global Anglican Communion, over Gay Bishops, Female Bishops and decisions and statements by good old Rowan?

Friendly Citizen

20,200 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
Haha Coffee
Lorelei1992

Out of general curiosity, how do you feel about the current mess the CoE is in at the moment?
Specifically over the threats of seperation of the Global Anglican Communion, over Gay Bishops, Female Bishops and decisions and statements by good old Rowan?

To be honest I haven't taken much notice of it. In the church that I attend we have a female priest, who openly accepts homosexuality and has a very easy going attitude to all groups of people.
I am a Christian. Non-denominational really.. I just read the Bible as far as that's concerned.

As for why, I was initially raised into it.. became an Atheist in high school, then came back around to Christianity after I actually researched things.

Unbeatable Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Atheist/Agnostic
I see no evidence, nor do I care about the idea of god, really. Even then I bow to no being god man robot alien. We are all equal, thought the elite of the elite happen to be us. So go home team xd
Christened Presbyterian. Went to Catholic school. Dabbled in paganism...now I guess I'm a sort of neo-pagan in the LOOSEST sense of the word.
Actually, if anything I'm agnostic...maybe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff